Miami, FL

Brucie Ball Educational Center 3

Posted February 07, 2013
The teachers are great! They go above and beyond what is required of them. However, the administration is sub-par, and unprofessional. I called the office for five days, leaving a message concerning transcripts every day. No one returned my call. Even after a detailed message explaining the urgency of obtaining the transcripts for an approval for a scholarship...no call back. very unprofessional, no decent courtesy. What a pity to represent a great school so poorly! Shame!

Brucie Ball Educational Center 0

Posted September 02, 2009
This is a very special school which helps children with disabilities. My child participated last year and I found the teachers and administrators to be very supportive of my childs progress. I found this to be a very special school in our community that helps more children than we realize. Mary M

Brucie Ball Educational Center 0

Posted December 08, 2008
I went to this school for 4 years, and i love it this school has great teachers, teachers who are very professional. i love this school i miss this school a whole lot. the teachers and every one else put the students first they are caring and understanding.

Brucie Ball Educational Center 5

Posted July 26, 2006
The teachers at Merrick were wonderful when my daughter was placed on 'homebound', due to an illness, in her Junior year of high school. She finished high school through Merrick's program and graduated with her senior class of 2004. We made it a point to go in to the school to meet her teachers and we were greeted with hugs and smiles. I feel that if it weren't for the patience and understaning of my daughter's teachers, she wouldn't be where she is today. She graduated with an Associates In Arts Degree from MDC in April, with highest honors, and will attend FIU in the Fall where she will pursue a career in Child Psychology. We were so pleased with Merrick that we tell everyone we know about their programs. We stop by, on occasion, with a chocolate cake and yogurt pie (now past due!).

Brucie Ball Educational Center
11001 Sw 76th St, Homebound, Miami, FL  33173
Last modified Brucie Ball Educational Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brucie Ball Educational Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top