Robert Russa Moton Elementary School 0

Posted June 05, 2009
I am very happy with this school! My daughter just completed her first year at this school as a 2nd grader. The administration makes an effort to know both students and parents that when I pass them in the halls they are familiar with my daughter and I. Her teacher was great and had no problems with communicating with parents if a parent had concerns with their child. Finally I loved the fact that the 2nd graders were able to experience all 4 performing arts subjects: dance, drama, music and art throughout the whole year so when they enter 3rd grade they are more aware of what magnet program they would like to join.

Posted February 27, 2008
I transferred my three children to this school and it has gone beyond any expectations I had. The programs for the Arts are the best in the area. The level of education is excellent. The class size is perfect!. The Administration treats each child individually and truly cares. It should be looked at as an ideal way to run an educational facility. The security is outstanding at every level. The communication with parents is unbelievable. If I could I would give it 6 STARS! Not only are the children challanged scholastically, but they are able to express themselves artiscally through dance, art,drama, and music. The Arts Program allows the children an outlet they can not receive anywhere else and it shows through each child's enthusiasm. They actually enjoy school.

Robert Russa Moton Elementary School 1

Posted June 13, 2006
School needs to pay more attention to students language to each other in the hall ways but especially in the cafeteria.

Posted January 11, 2006

Posted May 17, 2005

Posted January 20, 2005
My child was a student at R.R.Moton she was provided with the best in academic programing.All the teachers,administrators,and staff were great.The extracurricular activities are excellent,and the the level of parent involvment is outstanding. I would rate this school as one of the best dade county has to offer.

Posted February 19, 2004
This school is excellent for my child! She been dancing for 6 years now and she been here for 3 of those years and it's wonderful. If your child has talent they should come to this school.

Posted February 11, 2004
My son excelled in this hidden treasure program. The school offers high quality teachers, smaller class sizes and a challenging curriculum.

Robert Russa Moton Elementary School
18050 Homestead Avenue, Miami, FL  33157
Last modified Robert Russa Moton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert Russa Moton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top