Bad
Good

My baby started to go to Lincoln Marti when he was 6 month old until he was almost 2, and I realized that he was behind, he didn't say a word, even a doctor recommended me to take him to Speech Therapy. Everyday when I was picking my baby up they never informed me about what does my child did new. I was never able to go inside the office or the rooms, they were locking all doors all the time (weird) My baby was sick ALL the time.He was coming home everyday desperate and hungry.I was extremely sad and I definitely realized that Lincoln Marti does not provide the level of education/service that our children needs. I have to agree with someone that mentioned that they only care about the money, but they don't really put the effort and lack of professionalism. The school does not have a structure, I don't even know what they were doing during the say. I was actually not seeing any improvement on my child, I can actually say he was getting worst and worst, very aggressive.I've been now 2 months as a stay home mom and I can totally say that my child has improve drastically in his behavior and he is now talking and constructing phrases with no problem.

Unfortunately, the staff has no appropiate knowledge of the school system and are not dedicated enough. As a result, there is no support will them. Aside from the fact that the staff does not look professional, by the way they speak or conduct themselves. The teachers, principal or staff does not follow the curriculum, as a matter of fact, have no idea of what to do. I am very disappointed at my self, for making such a poor decision by changing my child to this school.

I am an occupational therapist and have worked with several children (outside of school) from Lincoln Marti schools. Awful schools. Do not send your child. The children that I have seen are far behind, in one case the teacher passing a child, knowing that he was far behind, because it would "hurt him to stay," which is frankly the opposite. There is no understanding of a child's level, of their potential, or resources for academic assistance when needed. There is no way they would pass the FCAT if they were in public schools. It scares me that such schools exist, and even worse, that parents are sending their kids to these schools, and either to not realize, or or are not concerned with, the great disservice their kids are receiving.

My son goes to Lincoln-Marti. I picked it because they offer the McKay program. My son used to go to public school and he was not doing well. After I put him in Lincoln-Marti, he has become a different person. I am in contact with his teachers and they are always updating me on what he's doing in class. Also, my son is actually enjoying going to school. In the public school it was like they just had him there taking up space, al Lincoln-Marti he actually gets to participate in class and extracurricular activities like school shows. I can't say enough good things about Lincoln-Marti.

I was in 10 grade in LMS. Well if you are thinking of entering your child in this school, think again. They have no type of sport programs. Their is no library, no access to the internet in the lower computer lab, no dance programs, no art, no foreign language program. Classes are below average. The administration is extremely disorganized and lack a true understanding of how to deal with teenagers, they seem to care more about the money than they do about the level of education of their students. Teachers genuinely care about us though.

Last modified Lincoln Marti Schools #08 is a Private school that serves grades PK-12