541 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I do not like the way they sit the kids outside on the ground in the mornings I don't think its right for them to allow the kids to sit on a nasty ground I prefer for the students to stay in the cafeteria and wait for their teachers arrivals, the staff has bad attitudes, especially the cafeteria staff they are rude and disrespectful so far this school is OK, but the staff needs to change their morning routines and their stuck up attitudes.

Develops character: Disagree

Kids who misbehave should be punished separately from the ones that are behaving everyone should not be punished for one kid mistake.... My daughter she's in Jean Baptists class , she said she got an F on her assignment because of another student behavior I feel that that is not fair at all.

thanks to my son's kindergarten teacher Ms Garces, my son improved his commmunication and social skills....

great public school. i attended myself and if i had to pick any public over a private or home school, then it would be norwood

Norwood Elementary School is one of the best public schools in Miami. Ms. Daddarrion is an exceptional principal who will be greatly missed when she retires this year. However, she leaves behind a staff who will continue to strive for high standards. The school has a winning chess team and a sensational gifted program as well.

I sent my son to Norwood and took him from there shortly therefafter. he wasn't learning anything. The most he was learning was how to draw. I sent him to a different school where the teachers are great and spend time with the children. He was tested for gifted and pass. This would not happen at Norwood. Many of the teachers are somewhat backward and needs more training.

Norwood Elementary is a SENSATIONAL SCHOOL! The teachers are all dedicated, warm and concerned about their students. The principal is wonderful and I wouldn't want my child to be in any other school. It is in A + school in every respect!

Norwood Elementary is the greatest choice for a childs career, all three of my children are on the Honor Roll and my 2 oldest made the Principals Honor Roll. The staff always commend us on how well we groom our children but I tell you that we could not have done it without the help, guidance, support, and love of our Norwood Elementary family (Miami Florida).

Norwood is a fabulous school. They are a Triple A+ school and in the top four in the county for performance on the FCAT Writes Test. The teachers are HQT.

Norwood is a great school where they focus on reading and the principal is very active and knows just about every student. The teacher actually teach and listen to the kids. I am very pleased with my daughter's progress in this school.

Last modified Norwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.