Miami, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted May 20, 2014
great public school. i attended myself and if i had to pick any public over a private or home school, then it would be norwood

Posted April 10, 2010
Norwood Elementary School is one of the best public schools in Miami. Ms. Daddarrion is an exceptional principal who will be greatly missed when she retires this year. However, she leaves behind a staff who will continue to strive for high standards. The school has a winning chess team and a sensational gifted program as well.

Posted December 09, 2009
I sent my son to Norwood and took him from there shortly therefafter. he wasn't learning anything. The most he was learning was how to draw. I sent him to a different school where the teachers are great and spend time with the children. He was tested for gifted and pass. This would not happen at Norwood. Many of the teachers are somewhat backward and needs more training.

Posted April 25, 2009
Norwood Elementary is a SENSATIONAL SCHOOL! The teachers are all dedicated, warm and concerned about their students. The principal is wonderful and I wouldn't want my child to be in any other school. It is in A + school in every respect!

Posted April 24, 2009
Norwood Elementary is the greatest choice for a childs career, all three of my children are on the Honor Roll and my 2 oldest made the Principals Honor Roll. The staff always commend us on how well we groom our children but I tell you that we could not have done it without the help, guidance, support, and love of our Norwood Elementary family (Miami Florida).

Posted February 12, 2009
Norwood is a fabulous school. They are a Triple A+ school and in the top four in the county for performance on the FCAT Writes Test. The teachers are HQT.

Norwood Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2008

Posted August 14, 2007
Norwood is a great school where they focus on reading and the principal is very active and knows just about every student. The teacher actually teach and listen to the kids. I am very pleased with my daughter's progress in this school.

Norwood Elementary School 2

Posted June 29, 2006
My daughter went to this school for K through 5th grade. I regret keeping her in this school for so long. The administrative staff is never available.

Norwood Elementary School 4

Posted March 15, 2006

Norwood Elementary School
19810 Northwest 14th Court, Miami, FL  33169
Last modified Norwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top