Miami, FL

Posted August 19, 2013
My 11 year daughters go there and she just bit to that school people already like her

Oak Grove Elementary School 1

Posted April 10, 2013
Rude staff.when you come into the office,they cat like you're bothering them.they're rude on the phone,in person. they're judgemental. they gossip.right in your face,while they're supposed to be helping you!

Posted June 21, 2011
Great school to send your kids. Hard working and caring teachers/principlal works at the school. A place where your child comes first.

Posted October 06, 2007
I find the school to be very encouraging. Teachers really care about the students. There are many teachers who are willing to stay after school and work with the kids on their own.

Oak Grove Elementary School 1

Posted September 10, 2007
In the 2 years my child was at Oak Grove, I found the teachers to be very negative and the school to be very unorganized. I decided to remove my chilld from the school because I felt I wasn't getting anywhere.

Oak Grove Elementary School

Posted August 30, 2007
I give this school one star, some of the staff are just plain rude, the school is failing academically, also very overcrowded. I'm transferring my child out.

Oak Grove Elementary School
15640 Northeast 8th Avenue, Miami, FL  33162
Last modified Oak Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Grove Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top