Miami, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted August 29, 2014
As a former student, i can honestly say that Olympia Heights provided me with great knowledge. I loved all my teachers and the extracurricular activities were fantastic. Of course, I am now finishing high school so I can't say for sure how the school is now but I can't imagine how it could change. It was my favorite place to go to every morning and if you're thinking about sending your kids here; do not hesitate.

Olympia Heights Elementary School 2

Posted May 07, 2014
The staff at the school is horrible. No one speaks english...the principal is rude and arrogant. avoid the school at all cost.

Olympia Heights Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2010
Olympia Heights School have a great staff and great teachers, my only conplaint would be that some of the security guards are way to old and if something happends is for sure that they would not be that much help. Also the only teacher that I think is not really worth it to have in this school is Mrs.Cole, i don't like the way she teach and treat the kids so this is my only reason why I rate the teacher quality of 4 stars.

Olympia Heights Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
'A' school, great principal, teachers and aids. Lots of wonderful programs and activities to keep the kids entertained and their minds stimulated.

Posted June 23, 2009

Olympia Heights Elementary School 2

Posted December 19, 2008
My child has been bullied 2 times this year by 2 diffrent groups. It seems like nothing is being taught about bulling. Plus there's alot of favortism going on for the kids who parents work or volunter there they get special treatment. A very unhappy parent

Posted June 09, 2008

Olympia Heights Elementary School 1

Posted March 22, 2008

Posted September 05, 2007

Posted August 21, 2007
Very good academic programs even though not se much extracurricular activities in the past. We are very involved!

Olympia Heights Elementary School
9797 Southwest 40th Street, Miami, FL  33165
Last modified Olympia Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Olympia Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top