526 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

As a former student, i can honestly say that Olympia Heights provided me with great knowledge. I loved all my teachers and the extracurricular activities were fantastic. Of course, I am now finishing high school so I can't say for sure how the school is now but I can't imagine how it could change. It was my favorite place to go to every morning and if you're thinking about sending your kids here; do not hesitate.

The staff at the school is horrible. No one speaks english...the principal is rude and arrogant. avoid the school at all cost.

Olympia Heights School have a great staff and great teachers, my only conplaint would be that some of the security guards are way to old and if something happends is for sure that they would not be that much help. Also the only teacher that I think is not really worth it to have in this school is Mrs.Cole, i don't like the way she teach and treat the kids so this is my only reason why I rate the teacher quality of 4 stars.

'A' school, great principal, teachers and aids. Lots of wonderful programs and activities to keep the kids entertained and their minds stimulated.

My child has been bullied 2 times this year by 2 diffrent groups. It seems like nothing is being taught about bulling. Plus there's alot of favortism going on for the kids who parents work or volunter there they get special treatment. A very unhappy parent

Very good academic programs even though not se much extracurricular activities in the past. We are very involved!

As a former parent of a child at this school I feel this school requires alot of improvement, not only by the teachers, but the office personnel and the administration. They do not work together, my child was failing in this school and now they are doing great at their new school. This is a small school that could have great potential but is not growing accordingly

Last modified Olympia Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.