Miami, FL

Kesher Ld 5

Posted November 17, 2008
As a parent of a child with autism, I find Kesher to be an excellent school. The administration and faculty are devoted to my son and keep me well informed of his successes and challenges. Their 3 level plan (total mainstream with Kesher staff support into a 'sister school', half and half or complete Kesher supported classrooms) give an individual attention to their students not easily attainable in other schools. Having a k-12 curriculum ensures students' successes through their educational maturation and. last but not least, it's Jewish cirrocumuli cannot be equaled in other Jewish day schools around the country. My autistic son is finally learning Hebrew subjects successfully. I am impressed with the growth of my child's education in just the 3 months since we began this wonderful school.

Kesher Ld 5

Posted October 17, 2008
A Great School where the teachers are happy, the students are happy and most of all the parents are happy! The upshot is the kids are learning which for some is a first. It can't get better than that!!!

Kesher Ld