Lincoln-Marti Community Agency 10 0

Posted May 19, 2008
Both my daughters ages 3 and 1 attend Lincoln-Marti on SW 117th and I am please with the attention, and education they provide them with. I am definetley looking forward too many years together.

Lincoln-Marti Community Agency 10 3

Posted March 28, 2006
My daughter is in pre-k at the LM Little Havana on SW 8th St & 8th Ave. The teachers are great, she is treated with love and respect and she is there from 7:30 am to 7pm most days and always enjoys going back. I'm pleased with the level of care, I do think the curriculum could be more challenging to prepare them for kindergarten.

Lincoln-Marti Community Agency 10
1001 SW 1st Street, Miami, FL  33130
Last modified Lincoln-Marti Community Agency 10 is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Lincoln-Marti Community Agency 10 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top