369 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Parkway Elementary School 5

Posted April 24, 2014
the thing i like about parkway is the teachers they are so nice when we are hungy they give us food

Parkway Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2013
My son my nephews and many family members went Parkway inthe 80's & 90' it was a agreat school then but much better better mow . Ms.Lewis is an exceptional Principal, every morning she stands in the hallway greets /intracts with her students. i believe she knows almost all of her students. My granddaughter is presently attending Parkway and is in Grade 1. Her teacher Mrs. Wilkerson exhibits tolerance. She works well with parents and her students for the development of the students GREAT JOB PARKWAY P.MOORE ( A GRANDPARENT)

Parkway Elementary School

Posted August 09, 2008
There're some excellent teachers at parkway. Parents need to help enforce what their child learned when at home. Teachers alone cannot do it. If we want to see grade improvement, parents please help.

Parkway Elementary School 5

Posted January 29, 2007
Great wonderful school my child makes all a,b on report card

Parkway Elementary School 4

Posted October 23, 2003
I had an overall mistrust of the public school system in general. This was because of my experience as a child in the New York school system. When I came to Florida it didn't get that better. I enrolled my son in private school and made up my mind to keep paying three hundred fifty dollars per month for private school, until he reaches grade eight. Once he had a solid foundation, I would send him to a public high school. I heard about the FCAT and realized that my son was exempt from it. I wonder if my child could pass this test. I did a lot of investigating and found Parkway Elementary had an overall FCAT score B for the past two years. It was only a couple of minutes from my house. The reading program is great. The grant the school got from Tallahassee is worth it. I am working with my son to read to me thirty minutes per day and ask him reading comprehension questions. Principal Zell, please keep working to ensure our kids have good education. Dean Richards

Parkway Elementary School
1320 Northwest 188th Street, Miami, FL  33169
Last modified Parkway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.