Miami, FL

Posted April 26, 2012
I have two children at Pentab Academy my son is 2 and my daughter is 5 (VPK). I am very impress with the level of learning but academic and biblical. I am working on my PHD in educational psychology and have to say the standard set at Pentab is way above standards. My hope is that they will extend to include the high school level.

Pentab Academy 4

Posted February 24, 2009
Pentab Academy is a wonderful school! My daughter attends and I want my son to attend as well. I work in higher education therefore, I know an awesome learning environment when I see one. It is one of the best private schools in the Miami area!

Posted February 16, 2009
As a former parent, I want to say that Pentab Academy is a fantastic school!!! I took my son out because of financial reasons and I am regretting it every day.The atmosphere at Pentab is family oriented. Keep up the good work !!!!

Posted February 13, 2009
I absolutely adore this school. My daughter has been attending since she was two years old and is now in 1st grade. The teachers really go the extra mile is caring and nurturing the students, while ensuring that they are learning in a Christian environment. My daughter will continue there until the 7th grade and if they extend to high shcool; she will be there as well.

Posted January 12, 2009
PLEASE DON'T PUT YOUR KIDS AT THAT SCHOOL!the kids are horible,the curse just like public school kids do.I have two children there now and I regret ever puting them at the school.The teachers are careless about the childrens safety,the teacher ratio is terrible.If you put your child in that school you will regret it,it's like getting a public school education with a private school fees,its not worth the money.

Posted October 31, 2008
My son absolutely loves this school. He was going to another Christian school, and I withdrew him because he became very withdraw and unhappy. Within the first month of attending PenTab he was singing songs, saying his ABC'S and identifying shapes. And he s is only 21/2. I am also grateful for the very caring mad patient staff. If you re looking for a great school, PenTab is the one!!!!

Posted September 22, 2008
This School is truly great, the Staff and Principal are great and God fearing, my son has been going to Pentab since he was 6 months old, I took him out when he turn 1 yr due to the distant to travel from Fort Lauderdale to Miami, but we saw a tremondous decline in his ability to learn, so we decided to send him back and I am glad we did, he now in Kingergarten and thanks to Ms J. he is doing extemely well, during the graduation from pre-K he received a trophy for repeating all the bible verses. He is my tower of strenght, he reminds to pray at night and he is alway teaching me new scripture. If you are looking for a Five Star education, Pentab is the place where they Focus on Jesus and your child will surely learn. Mommy

Posted April 07, 2008
Two words - Extremely impressive. The teachers really care about my child's development, educationally and otherwise. The principal and staff are professional as well as warm and inviting. No question is too small, no problem too great. As an educator, I can truly say, the education provided rivals that of many of the public schools and I dare say even some of the better charter schools. If you are looking for an A class education in a christian environment, PENTAB is it! A Christie

Pentab Academy 3

Posted November 14, 2007

Posted November 10, 2007
This school is excellent. It's just great knowing that my child is learning about Jesus. My daughter is new to the school and after only 2 months, it is just simply amazing how much she is learning. She's telling me about animals that have scales and she's counting all the way to 30, and she just turned 4, so she was doing this at 3. This is just outstanding!! God bless all the teachers and staff at Pentab Academy, especially my daughter's teacher - Ms. C. You all are doing an EXCELLENT job and your labor will definitely NOT be in vain. This is the learning environment that is needed in times like these. It's great to hear my daughter repeating bible verses and blessing her meals, this is just exceptional. God bless you all!!!

Pentab Academy