Miami, FL

Posted May 08, 2013
I dont even know where to begin.... i wish there was a 0 star option. i live in this neighborhood this is tyhe home school of my children, unfortunatelly I had to register them here, ofcourse that came along with an out of area transfer. while I was there I was in disbelief of the things I saw. kids being carried by security one of the kids punching the security guard in the gut, kids yelling in a room "let me out of here ahhhhhhh!!!, let me out of here!!" one of the people in the office told one of the kids if he didnt sit down she was going to hit hi. The AP Kendra didnt even look like she belonged in that school, poor thing . overall this school is mediocre in all aspects and I will never let my children step foot in that school. Poor Ms. Beckford she must be turning in her grave. :(

Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Elementary School 3

Posted December 08, 2010
The school is pretty bad, the teachers are average, educations isnt the best unless you're in the gifted program ( its really open doors), the arts program could use a big improvement (if it has already, its been a while since i've been there). Overall is an ok foundation of learning and not as bad as many make it out to be.

Posted August 07, 2008

Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Elementary School 5

Posted September 04, 2007

Posted January 19, 2005

Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Elementary School
16929 Southwest 104th Avenue, Miami, FL  33157
Last modified Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top