Posted August 25, 2014
My child went here for summer camp. He is in 3rd grade and made friends very quickly. Their camp was full of activities and they had field trips weekly. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. To say the least, my son loved going to this camp and I will definitely return next year.

Posted August 22, 2014
This school is absoultely wonderful. I have read the previous reviews and DO NOT AGREE with them at all. My daughter was a VPK student there and is now in Kindergarten and is above all the other kids in her class. She started Kindergarten already reading basic words and adding. The office staff there is very polite and has always been very kind to me and my children. Every time that I have sent someone else to pick up my daughter, they have not only checked ID to make sure that the person is on the list but called me to make sure that I knew my child was being picked up. Yes, it's true that not every one speaks perfect english but most of them do. And if needed they will get another teacher to help translate and make sure that everyone understands what is going on. I would recommend this school to anyone. My children have learned, had fun, and been safe there.

Posted August 22, 2014
Best school ever, my son started attending when he was 2 months old, When he was two he already new the shapes, colors . I highly recommend TOWN CENTER SCHOOL, Your child will receive high quality education.

Posted August 21, 2014
Best daycare and school in the neighborhood! I have 3 kids there. This enables me to utilize the daycare for my youngest, vpk for another and first grade for the other child keeping them all in same building. Class sizes are small giving excellent student to teacher ratio. Quality curriculum and consistent structure in daily routine. I can drop in any time and things are running smoothly. I have witnessed them helping families in need. They are reasonable and document everything. Accepting child care assistance program and step up scholarship they have helped me keep my job and attend college while my children are safe nearby. If you haven't stopped by, you're missing out. I highly recommend it.

Posted July 30, 2014
I will start off by saying that the experiece we had with this school is not a pleasant one ! the office staff is rude they always seem to be lost and no one can't ever tell you an accurate answer ! several occasion I witness the pv-k teacher screaming her lungs off not to mention that she down talks to parents. I most say that it's true what the previews review said about the school lunch.. it's mainly cold foods not very satisfying and they don't ever serve fruit juices.The 2nd grade teacher is very rude and rough and very harsh with her words my daughter would always come home telling her father how mean she was one of the reasons why we withdraw our kids from the school, not to mentioned that yes the school owners neglect the school a lot and the teachers don't seem too happy working in there it made me wonder why ! After talking to several other parents and after taking careful consideration I concluded that the school is very Mediocre my daughter was not happy with her teacher not to mentioned that even though the 1st grade one is a sweetheart but I truly believe she's not 100% a teacher and has a lack of experience the school needs mayor repairs on the playground !

Posted July 25, 2014
I'm a grandparent I had 2 of my grandchildren in town center the "Elementary " is very small in space the kinder "classroom" has a little corner that the owners made up honest truth ! the school principal is very RUDE she continously lies and most of all has a lack of understanding when communicating with any concern parent . She never addresses the problem even tho she will tell you that she will take care the issue. I also have to agree with 2 of the previews reviews: the toddler classroom are in need of new working toys ! The school LUNCH is mainly cold foods they do not serve HOT MEALS or fruit juices e.g. apple juice or orange juice usually other schools or day cares would provide these to their students .some of the staff are not fully bi-lingual most of the teachers will teach very poorly and the majority of the time in spanish that is bad I've never seen that in any other school and I'm a retired teacher myself ! I do not recommend the school at all

Posted June 26, 2014
The following incident caused me to withdraw my son from this facility. Every Wednesday they go on field trips. Throughout the week, we pump him up at home by showing him videos of the locations and explaining that if he behaves well, he can go. Upon picking him up after paying for a Miami Seaquarium field trip, my son had watery eyes saying they didn't let him go. I asked the owner why and she said because he misbehaved last field trip. I expressed that no one notified me or his father the day of the bad behavior or the other days before the trip. How can I reprimand my son if they don't communicate with parents? Later a very rude secretary insulted my intelligence by stating she called and left a voicemail but I never had missed calls and my voicemail isn't activated. She said the reason my son couldn't go was because he hit someone and left a bump on her head. You would think a facility would inform both parents. I asked to see an incident report and to at least apologize to the other parents and she said she couldn't provide that information. Both stories as to why he couldn't go don't match. Not a note or a call. Communication is imperative when our children are involved.

Posted May 02, 2014
Town Center is a great school. My daughter's class is small, her teacher is very professional and she is always available when I need to speak to her. The office staff is wonderful, friendly, and very helpful. I recommend this school to everyone.

Posted March 17, 2014
I have two children who have been attending this school since they were infants. The staff are always welcoming and very loving towards the children. Over the years, my kids have become attached to several of the teachers who have really gone above and beyond to make them feel loved. Overall, I have had a great experience with this school and would highly recommend this school to my friends and family.

Posted February 03, 2014
this School is a big joke the teachers will down talk to you when addressing an issue, theres a lack of privacy when it comes to your child's learning progress or paperwork like important documents , play ground is falling apart since 2 years ago and no changes has been made and its very dirty broken things like chairs and ride on toys specially for the toddlers ! the school is poorly run and with only 3 fluently bi-lingual teachers , the office staff is rude and I'm so thankful that my kids 2 in my case are no longer part of this school never any changes were made after several complaints to the school owners and director it was a big mess for me and my family

Town Center Preschool