Miami, FL
Students enrolled: 1,220

Posted June 20, 2013
I used to attend this elementary, never mind how long ago, but I was always extremely satisfied by the teachers and the administration. They always cared about true education. If Dr. Cole ever reads this or one of her peers, please express a thank you to her! She was the definition of a great educator. One of many in that school. - graduate of the '97 :) - I truly could not understand a 2???? I guess my advise to any parent - GET INVOLVED!

Posted November 19, 2010
This school is so disorganized! This school's administration tells you one thing and does not get on the ball until yo call region office to get their cooperation. Parents, if you can move to another community, please do so. Unfortunately, I cannot move to a better neighborhood but this school is ridiculous! They teach students in both english and spanish and when you request that your child be taught in his primary language, they scoff at the fact that you don't speak spanish even if you yourself do not speak spanish fluently. Children do not come first in this school. It is Administrators, then teachers, then parents, then children. It goes against their whole teaching motto. What a joke! I cannot wait till I am able to leave with my son from this school!

Riverside Elementary Community School 4

Posted October 08, 2010
This is a very good school but they have to speack in English more in Parent meetings

Posted May 17, 2010
i had a great experience in riverside i would go back for anything. i really had a fun and educational time. yess there were some things i didnt like but at the same time. there is no school thats perfect !

Posted March 29, 2010

Posted March 07, 2010

Posted March 07, 2010

Posted March 02, 2010
I don't know why there is a rating of 2 out of 10 because this school deserves a 10!!! My daughter is in the PreK class now and she is already reading at age 5. She is excelling in not only her spelling but also in math. They are being taught Math in PreK! Her teachers are all very attentive and extremely thorough in their work and letting us know what we as parents can do to contribute to our child's success. They are amazing and I am so proud that my daughter is attending this school!

Posted February 24, 2010

Posted November 30, 2008

Riverside Elementary Community School
1190 Southwest 2nd Street, Miami, FL  33130
Last modified Riverside Elementary Community School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverside Elementary Community School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top