416 students|Dade

Bad
Good

I was a student here and I got to say Rockway is the best thing that ever happened to me. The faculty is so friendly. Make the right choice and choose Rockway. It was a big honor for me to be in such a great school. Teachers do their job very well and the staff is very nice. The security is very good there so you don't need to worry. Rockway changed me from lazy to gifted. Thank you Rockway!

I've had my children attend elementary schools before, but this is definately my favorite, because I see how organized they are. They've even taught a lazy child to be interested and without hesitation he does his homework everyday, what great homework ethics he's learned and all thanks to Rockway Elementary's Teachers and Staff.

Great School, great teachers, great staff. My daughter went to this school and my son is on his last year. It is really their home away from home. I feel so fortunate to have my children in this school.

Last modified Rockway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.