Posted August 13, 2013
I was a student here and I got to say Rockway is the best thing that ever happened to me. The faculty is so friendly. Make the right choice and choose Rockway. It was a big honor for me to be in such a great school. Teachers do their job very well and the staff is very nice. The security is very good there so you don't need to worry. Rockway changed me from lazy to gifted. Thank you Rockway!

Posted October 03, 2008
I've had my children attend elementary schools before, but this is definately my favorite, because I see how organized they are. They've even taught a lazy child to be interested and without hesitation he does his homework everyday, what great homework ethics he's learned and all thanks to Rockway Elementary's Teachers and Staff.

Posted September 21, 2008
Great School, great teachers, great staff. My daughter went to this school and my son is on his last year. It is really their home away from home. I feel so fortunate to have my children in this school.

Rockway Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2006
My son and I love Rockway Elementary! The staff and teachers are very courteous and attentive.

Rockway Elementary School 4

Posted May 19, 2004
This is my second review submitted for Rockway Elementary School. Excellent! My son is currently completing 1st grade and continues to excel tremendously. The administration and staff are great. We really need more PTA support. Parents play a huge role in the education of our children. The gifted program is also great. I am very happy with Rockway and look forward to the next 4 school years!

Posted October 09, 2003
My oldest is at his last year here at Rockway. This has really been his home away from home. I am glad that he had a chance to attend such a great school. Both the teachers and staff are wonderful.

Posted September 09, 2003
My oldest daughter attends Rockway Elem. She just started first grade. Every night she goes into her room anbd picks up a book, I can hear her read it all. She takes a lot of pride in her school. The school is full of caring people.

Posted September 09, 2003
My son has attend to this school since Pre-k and now he is in 3rd grade,I am very satisfied and happy with this school. I totaly feel that the teachers and staff care for the childrens learning and there safety. I recommend this school to everyone. Rockway is a home away from home.

Posted May 29, 2003
I have two children at Rockway Elementary School and they have done very well this school year. They both have excellent teachers, who really put forth a wonderful effort to ensure their academic success. I am very pleased with the education my children are receiving at Rockway.

2790 Southwest 93rd Court, Miami, FL  33165
Last modified Rockway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rockway Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top