556 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Excellent school, dedicated teachers, amazing staff and great administration. I will recommend this school to any parent. Thank you to all Royal Green Elementary personnel for your dedication.

I think the teachers are great.they help us achieve goals. We already did the fcat writes and I think I did pretty good.

The teachers 5 stars. The principal and admin staff a negative # result -avg 3. The teachers make up for the POOR admin staff.

The teachers are the best! However Im not happy with the couselor, the assistant principal and the office staff who seem to get to 'personal' with kids and parents. My child was given Mc Donalds food by an office staff w/o consulting with me. Scary!!!

What a difference an AP makes! I feel that my kids interest is important. What I say is important. too bad the FCAT seems to be taking over!

Although my son and daughters teachers were very nice and seemed to care about their students....I found there to be a lot of disorganization and inconsistency. After moving from out of state, my son had a rough transition. I let the school know, and spoke to the counselor who assured me she would talk to him and help him. The school year is over now, and she never talked to him. The teachers give an outrageous amount of homework, and it seems the entire class day revolves around FCAT prep. Students get home needing clarification on homework because it wasn't taught. Pick up and drop off is a nightmare with parents being allowed to rush inside the gates at dismissal creating chaos. I am moving my kids and would only recommend this school if you don't care about the above mentioned factors. The environment is friendly staff is nice

The kids are convinced that as long as they pass the FCAT all the other classes can be forgotten. The school has proved this to them and pushed the issue so much I am not sure how much the kids actually learned. Afterschool is about playing and not doing homework. My first experience there and so far I am not impressed.

Last modified Royal Green Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.