556 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Posted June 07, 2014
Excellent school, dedicated teachers, amazing staff and great administration. I will recommend this school to any parent. Thank you to all Royal Green Elementary personnel for your dedication.

Posted March 29, 2014
I think the teachers are great.they help us achieve goals. We already did the fcat writes and I think I did pretty good.

Posted October 22, 2010
The teachers 5 stars. The principal and admin staff a negative # result -avg 3. The teachers make up for the POOR admin staff.

Posted April 16, 2009
The teachers are the best! However Im not happy with the couselor, the assistant principal and the office staff who seem to get to 'personal' with kids and parents. My child was given Mc Donalds food by an office staff w/o consulting with me. Scary!!!

Posted February 18, 2009
What a difference an AP makes! I feel that my kids interest is important. What I say is important. too bad the FCAT seems to be taking over!

Posted July 08, 2008
Although my son and daughters teachers were very nice and seemed to care about their students....I found there to be a lot of disorganization and inconsistency. After moving from out of state, my son had a rough transition. I let the school know, and spoke to the counselor who assured me she would talk to him and help him. The school year is over now, and she never talked to him. The teachers give an outrageous amount of homework, and it seems the entire class day revolves around FCAT prep. Students get home needing clarification on homework because it wasn't taught. Pick up and drop off is a nightmare with parents being allowed to rush inside the gates at dismissal creating chaos. I am moving my kids and would only recommend this school if you don't care about the above mentioned factors. The environment is friendly staff is nice

Posted May 13, 2008
The kids are convinced that as long as they pass the FCAT all the other classes can be forgotten. The school has proved this to them and pushed the issue so much I am not sure how much the kids actually learned. Afterschool is about playing and not doing homework. My first experience there and so far I am not impressed.

Posted June 03, 2006
great school at least the pre-k class my daughter was in was the best

Royal Green Elementary School 4

Posted October 08, 2005
Son and daughter both went there. Good school.

Posted March 28, 2005
this is a good school with excellent teachers.

Royal Green Elementary School
13047 Southwest 47th Street, Miami, FL  33175
Last modified Royal Green Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.