Posted July 24, 2014
West Dade Academy is the best school I have ever been a part of. I have 4 daughters and they all love going to school there. The teachers are truly amazing. They are like family. The way they all care for my girls and look out for them is amazing. You can see how much the teachers love what they do and truly love each of the students. They really take the time to know each child individually and cater the teaching to their individual needs. I am so in love with this school! God has truly blessed me with being a part of this school. There is no other school I would put my girls in. They are advancing so much and they love to learn. I recommend this school to anyone and everyone I meet.

Posted July 24, 2014
Ever since my children have been going to this school, I have seen such an improvement in their academics and behavior. I would strongly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted July 24, 2014
I have three children attending West Dade Academy. The teachers are not only caring but also very stringent with academics. They make academics a priority for the kids. The administration, Mrs. Santana and Mrs. Necuze, couldn't be more helpful. Everything is very organized and well planned. You can tell they have been doing this for a long time and doing it extremely well. I have been to many schools; public, private and charter, and never seen the level of organization they maintain. But not only that, I have never seen teachers that have the level of compassion and passion for their students. One day I was there and something was going on with a student, the teacher was kneeling by the student crying with her. Where do you find teachers with this level of compassion anymore? It is apparent how devoted these teachers & administrators are to the children and their work. They are truly at the top of their game. It is abundantly clear when you come to school to pick up your children and they don't want to leave.These people are family.

Posted July 24, 2014
The academics of this school are amazing. My children have advanced so much going to this school. The teachers not only make academics priority but they get to know your child as an individual so that they can customize the way they teach them. They love each child and it shows. From the administrators to the teachers you can be assured your child is getting the best education and care. My children cry when they leave school. I don't leave my children with anyone and I feel comfortable knowing my children are there safe, loved, and well taken care of.

Posted July 24, 2014
I am a father of 4 beautiful baby girls. To tell you that I was scared to leave my girls at any school is an understatement. My daughters love their teachers, more importantly, the teachers love my girls. They show such care and compassion for every child there. Teacher Jacki and teacher barbie go out of their way to send us pictures of our babies doing activities in school knowing how scared we are of leaving them. Not only the teachers but the administrators have gone above and beyond and also has checked on our girls and even sent us pictures. It's not just all hugs and kisses but they are improving academically. What more could someone ask for as a parent? That your children be loved and taught well. If you don't put your kids in this school I'm truly sorry for you. This school is the best school in Miami. We searched for schools for years and had our oldest in 2 other schools before this school and nothing compares to West Dade Academy.

Posted July 24, 2014
I was a student at West Dade Academy for many years and I loved every moment! I made so many close friends and amazing memories. The teachers actually care and listen to every single student. They really make you feel like family. I not only had a great high school experience, but I was also academically ahead. I would recommend West dade Academy to anyone and everyone!

Posted July 22, 2014
Love this school....West Dade Academy has done so much for my child.. Not only are the teachers great but they are like family.. My child has advanced greatly.. My child was always falling behind in public school.. This school pushes your child to learn and succeed.. Thank you West Dade for everything you do.

West Dade Academy 1

Posted June 13, 2014
This school is a joke, the children don't learn just lose the little information they know while going to this school. The kids that graduate from there tell you themselves how the school is a big joke. They want parents to teach kids at home what they should be teaching them at school! Poor administration skills, Poor teaching skills. Just overall horrible experience. WORST mistake ever placing my child in that school and seeing how my child went backwards.

Posted January 19, 2009

Posted November 12, 2008
This is the best school i have ever out my childern in it has the best education and the teachers are grate food is grate as well as the owner which is ine of the teacher they are an outstanding school :)

West Dade Academy