PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My daughter started in this school as a non-speaking Spanish student in 5th grade, she is now speaking Spanish! Not only that, she is a second honor roll recipient from the 2 semester forward! I noticed that all kids strive to succeed! My daughter enjoys learning about religion. Overall, I am very grateful to the professional teachers and administrators at this school. The assistant principal started the year stating, " when these kids walk through our door, they are our children" and indeed they are.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My daughter quoted father Angulo " turn to the person next to you ans say I'm sorry, be kind, humility"

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

As I mentioned before, these are there children, they foster a great learning experience, plus care individually for each student.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

They have a online program called IXL, what I like about this program is that if my daughter gets an answer wrong, it provides her the explanation on how to understand the problem and 3 more additional attempts to master the problem.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Because of my experience I would have to disagree. Having been put through an excruciating and hurtful experience I cannot believe they are doing the right thing for our children

My Child attended pk and was not allowed to re register. I was told that he had behavior problems and MOC suggestion I take him to be tested. As any concerned parent you want to prevent and help your child as much as possible. However, tests came back as normal. He was said to be energetic, smart and a social child that loves to learn and make friends. However, to my disappointment, MOC refused to accept my child into his next year. I was astonished that they would go against professional medical evaluations. I asked administration for answers and I never received clarification. I feel today that it was total discrimination. My child now attends another parochial school and has absolutely no issues. This has lead me to believe that the teachers and staff lacks knowledge and compassion to work with parents. They are not professional. Singling out a child can lead to a life time of issues that are unnecessary, hurtful , and damaging.

My daughter has attended Mother of Christ Catholic School since prek 4, she is now a first grader, she enjoys being in school, loves the teachers and wakes up excited to attend school.

mother of christ catholic school. My daughter has been in this school since first grade. She loves it. We are very satified with school.

Mother of Christ is a place where children can grow as a whole. The nourish every aspect of a child. The children in this school grow academically, spiritually and emotionally. The principal and vice- principal are hands on and they are very involved in every aspect of the school.

Great School - Advanced Math - one year ahead of most schools - Warm and caring staff - You can speak with Padre Angulo every time you need to - The Principal has a great open door policy - My kids love to go to school - Great experience - We are so happy we found this school.

Last modified Mother Of Christ Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8