PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted April 26, 2016
Please read my review. I believe the school needs to evaluate how they treat parents and their children.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted April 26, 2016
Because of my experience I would have to disagree. Having been put through an excruciating and hurtful experience I cannot believe they are doing the right thing for our children

Mother Of Christ Catholic School 3

Posted April 26, 2016
My Child attended pk and was not allowed to re register. I was told that he had behavior problems and MOC suggestion I take him to be tested. As any concerned parent you want to prevent and help your child as much as possible. However, tests came back as normal. He was said to be energetic, smart and a social child that loves to learn and make friends. However, to my disappointment, MOC refused to accept my child into his next year. I was astonished that they would go against professional medical evaluations. I asked administration for answers and I never received clarification. I feel today that it was total discrimination. My child now attends another parochial school and has absolutely no issues. This has lead me to believe that the teachers and staff lacks knowledge and compassion to work with parents. They are not professional. Singling out a child can lead to a life time of issues that are unnecessary, hurtful , and damaging.

Posted April 27, 2014
My daughter has attended Mother of Christ Catholic School since prek 4, she is now a first grader, she enjoys being in school, loves the teachers and wakes up excited to attend school.

Posted January 16, 2014
mother of christ catholic school. My daughter has been in this school since first grade. She loves it. We are very satified with school.

Posted August 25, 2013
Mother of Christ is a place where children can grow as a whole. The nourish every aspect of a child. The children in this school grow academically, spiritually and emotionally. The principal and vice- principal are hands on and they are very involved in every aspect of the school.

Posted July 19, 2013
Great School - Advanced Math - one year ahead of most schools - Warm and caring staff - You can speak with Padre Angulo every time you need to - The Principal has a great open door policy - My kids love to go to school - Great experience - We are so happy we found this school.

Posted May 18, 2013
We have been "Blessed" to have found MOC eight years ago! As our son graduates this year and our daughter continues through middle school, we are grateful for the friends we have made throughout the years. They love it here, they never want to leave, they are "HAPPY"! That says it all! They have grown into Respectful, Loving and Caring individuals. To all our teachers, administration, staff, volunteers and Father Angulo for a great school community and a parish we call home! GOD BLESS MOTHER OF CHRIST CATHOLIC SCHOOL & CHURCH!

Posted October 08, 2012
Mother of Christ is a Fantastic school, my son attended from Kinder to 8th grade, The principal has an open door policy and you can come to her whenever you need to. From the principal to the vice-principal to the office staff & teachers they where all great. I do not have any complain with the school at all. My son flourished and grew by leaps and bounds, he felt safe, he felt loved, and he was always challenged academically, so much so, that it has been said that children who go from a Catholic school to a public magnet school, are not up to it academically, well my son is in his Freshman year and his first grading period, he got 4 A's and 2B's, of course it's like anything in life you have to work hard to keep up those grades. Father Angulo is one of my favorite priest and a great person, my son enjoyed his Religion class, and he learned a lot. As for the gossip, well you know how that goes, it has nothing to do with the school and everything to do with the parents. So Father Angulo, Ms. Rodriguez, Ms, De la Torre, & Ms Norta....and all the teachers that passed thru my sons life. Thank you so very, very much for everything!!!!!!God bless!

Mother Of Christ Catholic School 4

Posted January 27, 2012
I have 5 children, so those that know me and read this post, will know who this is. Between my 5, they have gone to all types of school from public, to non-denominational Christian to some very expensive Catholic schools. Can I say that I found the perfect school, no. I think each person has to choose a school that is right for their child and their family. There is place for improvement, as there is anywhere, the difference that I have found at M.O.C.C.S. is that my children like it there. They feel safe, they feel loved. They want to go to school. They enjoy learning, they are not rushed into learning just because they have to take the FCAT. Everything is in a smaller scale, so it's a lot more personalized. I see where they have built relationships that are going to last them for years to come while receiving a good education. I find that you can show up and speak to the administration without making an appointment, and when you call someone actually answers the phone instead of a phone system full of numbers that lead you to the point of leaving a message. I do not hesitate in recommending M.O.C.C.S. to my friends.

14141 Southwest 26th Street, Miami, FL  33175
Last modified Mother Of Christ Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8