Miami, FL
Students enrolled: ?
Before care: Yes

Posted April 27, 2014
My daughter has attended Mother of Christ Catholic School since prek 4, she is now a first grader, she enjoys being in school, loves the teachers and wakes up excited to attend school.

Posted January 16, 2014
mother of christ catholic school. My daughter has been in this school since first grade. She loves it. We are very satified with school.

Posted August 25, 2013
Mother of Christ is a place where children can grow as a whole. The nourish every aspect of a child. The children in this school grow academically, spiritually and emotionally. The principal and vice- principal are hands on and they are very involved in every aspect of the school.

Posted July 19, 2013
Great School - Advanced Math - one year ahead of most schools - Warm and caring staff - You can speak with Padre Angulo every time you need to - The Principal has a great open door policy - My kids love to go to school - Great experience - We are so happy we found this school.

Posted May 18, 2013
We have been "Blessed" to have found MOC eight years ago! As our son graduates this year and our daughter continues through middle school, we are grateful for the friends we have made throughout the years. They love it here, they never want to leave, they are "HAPPY"! That says it all! They have grown into Respectful, Loving and Caring individuals. To all our teachers, administration, staff, volunteers and Father Angulo for a great school community and a parish we call home! GOD BLESS MOTHER OF CHRIST CATHOLIC SCHOOL & CHURCH!

Posted October 08, 2012
Mother of Christ is a Fantastic school, my son attended from Kinder to 8th grade, The principal has an open door policy and you can come to her whenever you need to. From the principal to the vice-principal to the office staff & teachers they where all great. I do not have any complain with the school at all. My son flourished and grew by leaps and bounds, he felt safe, he felt loved, and he was always challenged academically, so much so, that it has been said that children who go from a Catholic school to a public magnet school, are not up to it academically, well my son is in his Freshman year and his first grading period, he got 4 A's and 2B's, of course it's like anything in life you have to work hard to keep up those grades. Father Angulo is one of my favorite priest and a great person, my son enjoyed his Religion class, and he learned a lot. As for the gossip, well you know how that goes, it has nothing to do with the school and everything to do with the parents. So Father Angulo, Ms. Rodriguez, Ms, De la Torre, & Ms Norta....and all the teachers that passed thru my sons life. Thank you so very, very much for everything!!!!!!God bless!

Posted January 27, 2012
I have 5 children, so those that know me and read this post, will know who this is. Between my 5, they have gone to all types of school from public, to non-denominational Christian to some very expensive Catholic schools. Can I say that I found the perfect school, no. I think each person has to choose a school that is right for their child and their family. There is place for improvement, as there is anywhere, the difference that I have found at M.O.C.C.S. is that my children like it there. They feel safe, they feel loved. They want to go to school. They enjoy learning, they are not rushed into learning just because they have to take the FCAT. Everything is in a smaller scale, so it's a lot more personalized. I see where they have built relationships that are going to last them for years to come while receiving a good education. I find that you can show up and speak to the administration without making an appointment, and when you call someone actually answers the phone instead of a phone system full of numbers that lead you to the point of leaving a message. I do not hesitate in recommending M.O.C.C.S. to my friends.

Posted July 14, 2011
We love MOC. Academically it is very strong in the lower grades, K-5th. A parent can not ask for a more loving environment for their children to learn and grow. The Teachers, Administration, and Office Staff truly care for the children. The spirituality that the children are gaining from this family environment is what my children most benefit from. It is a small school and the families have the opportunity to build real friendships.

Posted March 20, 2011
My daughter has been at MOC for many years, and I can see how academically she is above her cousins. Six months ago, I started with a divorce, and I approached the teacher to make sure to keep an eye on my daughter because I did not want her grades affected. Her teacher keeps me posted and even has the school counselor talking to her on a regular basis. Her coach has kept her focused on sports and feeling good about herself. The administration has helped me with a payment plan, and has given me information on how I can apply for future scholarships. All around, I am happily surprised on how they have shown how much they care for our family and I am extremely satisfied. God willing, I will be able to keep her there until she graduates from 8th grade.

Mother Of Christ Catholic School 1

Posted March 16, 2011
How could a parent rate this school 5 stars? They must be oblivious to what is really going on. The adminstration is so bad that they cant even keep their teachers. They only care about $$$ not our children. Think twice before returning or regestering you child here.

Mother Of Christ Catholic School
14141 Southwest 26th Street, Miami, FL  33175
Last modified Mother Of Christ Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Mother Of Christ Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top