Miami, FL

Posted August 14, 2013
I really like it because it has great teachers and staff. it also has a great library full of great books to read

Santa Clara Elementary School 4

Posted January 16, 2013
I think in the everyday this school is doing a great job where its most important, with the kids. My son went to this school for less than six months. We had just come to the US. Although the language was not a problem(my son speaks english), he still face different challenges, and the teachers and staff was so very helpful in him overcoming them. He loved it there and learn a great deal.

Posted January 13, 2011
I like the school, I think they are doing a good job, for the most part. I dont like the fact that my child can not be given spanish class even by my request and no one can explain why! I spent to months calling requesting the change and they just brushed me off and disregarded me completely.

Posted May 06, 2010

Posted January 06, 2009
Were an 'A' school.We have anything you need.When it comes to test we go to orlando and seaworld.Our saturday school is fun.I love this school

Posted August 12, 2008
The school is now an 'A' school! Congratulations to all the faculty and staff for their hard work and dedication in bringing this school to its heighest height!

Posted April 13, 2005

Posted April 01, 2005

Santa Clara Elementary School
1051 Northwest 29th Terrace, Miami, FL  33127
Last modified Santa Clara Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Santa Clara Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top