Posted April 17, 2014
Hi I have two child in that school in this moment at second and third grade for me is good school in security and the labor with the students .I love SILVER BLUFF ELEMENTARY I recommend!!!!!! Mom very happy DIANE....

Posted November 07, 2013
My child attends this school and I think it is an exceptional school. Dedicated teachers, small school where administration knows all the students, loving and caring environment.....what more could a parent ask for.

Posted September 11, 2013
My daughters' school is Silver Bluff Elementary. I am very proud that my daughters go this school. It is a very personable school, and the teachers are dedicated to their students learning and well-being.

Posted September 07, 2013
my boy has been there since kinder!!this year he is in fifth grade,last year at that school.I learned and I can see that every time he bring me his grades and his FCAT . I always get in touch with the teachers that he had and every time something happened to him they let me know immediately.

Posted August 31, 2013
Silver Bluff Elementary in Miami, FL This school is amazing from the teachers, staff, students and parents. Everyone is very involved in school spirit and finding ways to keep our children learning for a better future. I recommend this school not only because of its environment, but because I have noticed how much my 5 year old has learned in such a short period of time. There is great communication amongst teachers and parents and this to me is extremely important.

Silver Bluff Elementary School 1

Posted April 28, 2010

Posted August 25, 2009

Posted May 28, 2009
My little girl has learned how to grow and be a better person atthis school . She is running a gread of A's and B's and has learned how to use her skills in the class room very well and also out side the classroom very well. Silver Bluff Elementary Keep up the good work with todays youth.

Silver Bluff Elementary School 0

Posted March 02, 2009
The faculty of this school provides no support for students or parents. The administration is quick to request evaluation of your child without first providing other alternatives to improve the child's moral or focus on education. I should have learned from my first son that this school has no patience to deal with children.

Posted January 31, 2009

Silver Bluff Elementary School
2609 Southwest 25th Avenue, Miami, FL  33133
Last modified Silver Bluff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Silver Bluff Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews.