Miami, FL

Silver Bluff Elementary School 1

Posted March 23, 2015
I wrote this review a few years back and for some reason got deleted. This school is horrible,discrimination everywhere,if your child has adhd,autism just don't go there.My son head broke in this school with a furniture they said at the time,the second thing that happened to him was a burn a big burn on his arm I have picture I also have the emergency report,when I asked the principal,my son's teacher at the time y even the cafeteria staff nobody couldn't tell me how he got that burn,in other words he got burned by magic.The teachers are horrible,Mrs Ordo es is the only good thing about that school,the office staff horrible they have no education at all,the security horrible,the principal is only there as a part of the school decoration.After what happened to my son I feel like I have to warn everybody.Stay away from here!

Posted April 17, 2014
Hi I have two child in that school in this moment at second and third grade for me is good school in security and the labor with the students .I love SILVER BLUFF ELEMENTARY I recommend!!!!!! Mom very happy DIANE....

Posted November 07, 2013
My child attends this school and I think it is an exceptional school. Dedicated teachers, small school where administration knows all the students, loving and caring environment.....what more could a parent ask for.

Posted September 11, 2013
My daughters' school is Silver Bluff Elementary. I am very proud that my daughters go this school. It is a very personable school, and the teachers are dedicated to their students learning and well-being.

Posted September 07, 2013
my boy has been there since kinder!!this year he is in fifth grade,last year at that school.I learned and I can see that every time he bring me his grades and his FCAT . I always get in touch with the teachers that he had and every time something happened to him they let me know immediately.

Posted August 31, 2013
Silver Bluff Elementary in Miami, FL This school is amazing from the teachers, staff, students and parents. Everyone is very involved in school spirit and finding ways to keep our children learning for a better future. I recommend this school not only because of its environment, but because I have noticed how much my 5 year old has learned in such a short period of time. There is great communication amongst teachers and parents and this to me is extremely important.

Posted May 28, 2009
My little girl has learned how to grow and be a better person atthis school . She is running a gread of A's and B's and has learned how to use her skills in the class room very well and also out side the classroom very well. Silver Bluff Elementary Keep up the good work with todays youth.

Silver Bluff Elementary School

Posted March 02, 2009
The faculty of this school provides no support for students or parents. The administration is quick to request evaluation of your child without first providing other alternatives to improve the child's moral or focus on education. I should have learned from my first son that this school has no patience to deal with children.

Posted April 29, 2008
Both of my children attend Silver Bluff Elem. and I must say moving down to that area was my best decision ever made. I have never seen so many caring people before. The teachers in this school are very dedicated to the children. There best intrest is knowing that all the children are learning at the same pace. I love this school and I'm so appreciative of what they do for my boys. The entire staff at Silver Bluff is doing a GREAT JOB!!! Thank you all so much.

Posted September 19, 2006
I had a very good experience with Silver Bluff Elementary, unfortunately I had to transfer my children to another school this year because it was closer to my job. Silver Bluff is a great school the principal and her staff are the most competent people I have ever met and let me tell you my kids have been in private school too (Lincoln Marti). The school was going through some renovation last year but it looks great and it is always clean. I looked in the kids bathroom and notice that they also keep this area very clean. My kids loved it. They were very sad when they had to transfer to another school and leave their teachers and friends behind. I do recommend this school to any parent. Your kid would enjoy the teaching techniques and sports. Hope that future parents would enjoy Silver Bluff Elementary as we did. Thank you,

Silver Bluff Elementary School
2609 Sw 25th Ave, Miami, FL  33133
Last modified Silver Bluff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Silver Bluff Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top