577 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted May 16, 2016
Nothing at all to all the teachers and staff they don't care they are there to decorate the school every bad

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted May 16, 2016
They don't communicate with me at all they don't have the skills that's way this low income school hirers un skilled teachers

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted May 16, 2016
My sons class gets homework but sometimes my son comes home without it it's not right the type of work they give these kids at 2nd grade like if their in middle school

Silver Bluff Elementary School 1

Posted March 23, 2015
I wrote this review a few years back and for some reason got deleted. This school is horrible,discrimination everywhere,if your child has adhd,autism just don't go there.My son head broke in this school with a furniture they said at the time,the second thing that happened to him was a burn a big burn on his arm I have picture I also have the emergency report,when I asked the principal,my son's teacher at the time y even the cafeteria staff nobody couldn't tell me how he got that burn,in other words he got burned by magic.The teachers are horrible,Mrs Ordo es is the only good thing about that school,the office staff horrible they have no education at all,the security horrible,the principal is only there as a part of the school decoration.After what happened to my son I feel like I have to warn everybody.Stay away from here!

Posted April 17, 2014
Hi I have two child in that school in this moment at second and third grade for me is good school in security and the labor with the students .I love SILVER BLUFF ELEMENTARY I recommend!!!!!! Mom very happy DIANE....

Posted November 07, 2013
My child attends this school and I think it is an exceptional school. Dedicated teachers, small school where administration knows all the students, loving and caring environment.....what more could a parent ask for.

Posted September 11, 2013
My daughters' school is Silver Bluff Elementary. I am very proud that my daughters go this school. It is a very personable school, and the teachers are dedicated to their students learning and well-being.

Posted September 07, 2013
my boy has been there since kinder!!this year he is in fifth grade,last year at that school.I learned and I can see that every time he bring me his grades and his FCAT . I always get in touch with the teachers that he had and every time something happened to him they let me know immediately.

Posted August 31, 2013
Silver Bluff Elementary in Miami, FL This school is amazing from the teachers, staff, students and parents. Everyone is very involved in school spirit and finding ways to keep our children learning for a better future. I recommend this school not only because of its environment, but because I have noticed how much my 5 year old has learned in such a short period of time. There is great communication amongst teachers and parents and this to me is extremely important.

Posted May 28, 2009
My little girl has learned how to grow and be a better person atthis school . She is running a gread of A's and B's and has learned how to use her skills in the class room very well and also out side the classroom very well. Silver Bluff Elementary Keep up the good work with todays youth.

2609 Southwest 25th Avenue, Miami, FL  33133
Last modified Silver Bluff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.