Miami, FL

Posted May 07, 2008

Posted November 04, 2007

South Miami Heights Elementary School 0

Posted August 09, 2007
Well I as a mother I think that this is a great school the teachers are great! they work hard and they try to keep in touch with the perents and i think that they work on a good inviroment I'm absolutly happy thank you to all the staff and teachers

South Miami Heights Elementary School 0

Posted August 06, 2007
When my first son started Kinder garden at SMHE, I was very happy to find a caring and professional teacher like Ms. Nixon. Not only was she finishing her Doctoral degree in education, but she has a God given love for her students. My son not only learned a lot in her class, but also learned to love going to school. Thank you very much Ms. Nixon. There is still some work to be done at the school. But I didn't hesitate to enroll my second son at SMHE.

Posted May 02, 2006

Posted November 23, 2005

Posted November 23, 2005

South Miami Heights Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2004
My son started SMHE in 3rd grade. I am happy to say that the transition went very smooth, thanks to some good and caring teachers. He has just graduated from 5th grade and I can assure parents just coming in, that this is a good school. Mr. Roberson(the principal) diserves alot of credit, for he does his job very well. You always see him around, he interacts with the children, and he's attentive to the kids needs. As a parent I tell you have no fear to send your child to this school, they will be in good hands.

South Miami Heights Elementary School 3

Posted May 20, 2004

South Miami Heights Elementary School 3

Posted March 22, 2004
It's easy to sit here and try to rate the school your child attends but in reality - shouldn't the school ALSO rate the parents? It's not all about the school or the staff, which in this case my hat goes off to Mr. Roberson for his dedication. Yes, in my opinion the school needs some improvements - primarily in the Teacher Quality but overall the question is not how good the school is but How are we parents working with the school to better our child's education? As a working, single parent I will say - it's not easy but we are who are children will become.

South Miami Heights Elementary School
12231 Southwest 190th Terrace, Miami, FL  33177
Last modified South Miami Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Miami Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top