Posted September 18, 2014
I believe that this school is excellent. You do have to make a commitment because it is not an easy school, but they do prepare the children well, I see it as an investment in my child's future. The principal is responsive when true issues arise.

Posted March 04, 2014
The culture of this school can be very problematic. They seem to confuse discipline with being rude and brusque. Their striving for academic excellence is admirable and honestly, very attractive to our family. However, it would be wonderful if they had a principal who would strive for such level of excellence also in communication, safety and efficiency in overall school operations. The parking and pick up is archaic and extremely dysfunctional. The emails from the school do not contain phone numbers for follow up even when they request parent help for volunteering and the email itself is a do not reply. The teachers and administrators report being afraid of the principal and literally run and hide when they see her coming. This, to me, is a sign of problematic leadership. It is important to be successful academically but school is a culture setting institution and I am very weary that the culture they are setting is not conducive to overall success in the 21st century. My son is an excellent student and has strong FCAT scores but still we are looking elsewhere

Posted November 05, 2013
This is my son's 2nd year and I can honestly say it has been the best move we've made. My son's ex- elementary special program basically gave up on him and labeled him lazy not preparing him on the basics such as reading and math. This wonderful group of educators have cared enough about my son and have helped him embrace education and believe in himself again! I will be forever grateful and honestly appreciate this school's strict approach to education. I find the teachers to be selfless and caring enough to come in on their own time on Saturday's before the FCAT and tutor these students for Free. This truly is an amazing school we consider home!

Posted October 02, 2013
I BELIEVE THAT THE PRINCIPAL LEADERSHIP OF THE SCHOOL IS EXCELLENT. HOWEVER, I FEEL THAT THE QUALITY OF THE TEACHERS COULD BE IMPROVED. STUDENTS SHOULD NOT BE INHIBITED TO ASK QUESTIONS IF THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. TEACHERS SHOULD BE A LITTLE MORE RESPONSIVE TO STUDENTS IN THAT AREA. OVERALL, THE ACADEMIC CURRICULUM OF THE SCHOOL IS EXCELLENT, BUT I THINK THAT THE OTHER AREAS SUCH AS SPORTS SHOULD BE IMPROVED. ALSO, I FEEL THAT THE SCHOOL NEEDS TO HAVE ITS OWN AUDITORIUM, WHERE THE PARENTS & STUDENTS CAN GATHER TOGETHER. ALSO, THE TALENT SHOW CAN BE PERFORMED THERE, AND THE AUDITORIUM CAN BE USED FOR OTHER ACTIVITIES, AS WELL.

Posted September 09, 2013
First year in the middle school and the transition has been excellent because teachers may have done everything well so i can adapt faster in this new challenge.

Posted August 29, 2013
So far,so good my daughter just start it and she is still adapting her self, but i have to say the 6 graders teachers has made the transition easier

Posted August 03, 2013
My school is a great school, it's very good, how they teach is excellent, the teachers are very good and they explain very well. Our principal is very good too she is very helpful. I really like my school and enjoy learning and being in Archimedean Academy.

Posted April 01, 2013
I meant.... Middle and Upper Conservatory principals are NOT open minded....It is an A+ school as they teach kids how to answer on the FCAT (scores) but they do not concentrate much on anything else...

Posted February 24, 2013
THIS SCHOOL IS AMAZING I ATTEND THIS SCHOOL AND IHAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM SO TO ALL THOSE PARENTS WHO COMPLAIN THEY ARE NOT PREPARED TO MAKE A COMMITMENT AND THAT IS IT. ABOUT BULLYING THERE IS NO BULLYING MAYBE THERE ARE SMALL PROOBLEMS BUT MAJOR BULLYING HAS NEVER HAPPENED AND THE PRINCIPAL IS AMAzING SHE CARES ABOUT ALL HER STUDENTS AND IF SHE PAYS NO ATTENTION TO THE COMPLAINING PARENTS IT IS ONLY BECAUSE THE PARENTS ARE COMPLAINING FOR NO REASON. THIS SCHOOL IS AMAZING AND I RECCOMEND IT TO EVERYONE.

Posted August 07, 2011
The principal is no-nonsense and has dealt with the bullying situation of my daughter within 24 hours PERIOD!!!!

Archimedean Middle Conservatory
12425 Southwest 72nd Street, Miami, FL  33183
Last modified Archimedean Middle Conservatory is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Archimedean Middle Conservatory Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 80 reviews.