Miami, FL

Posted June 11, 2014
The STEM program is excellent and my daughters are excelling at this school. You are expected to be involved in your child's education and they welcome you on campus. I especially like the emphasis on math and science. This year my daughter went to Kennedy Space Center, which I thought was a great addition to her education. The office staff is friendly and efficient and the principal Ms. Martin is very active in the school. You will even see her in the mornings talking to the kids. She runs a very tight ship

Posted May 28, 2014
Very organized, Great teachers, Great Principal and Vice Principal. Kids are happy and doing great. Parent involvement is good but needs to get better(school does all it can to get them involved). S.T.E.M. Program is top notch.

Sunset Park Elementary School 4

Posted May 06, 2014
Sorry below note dated May 6 , 2014 is for Windermere FL Sunset park elementary school.

Posted September 26, 2013
My daughter has been at this school since Kindergarten she is in 4th grade now. I couldn't be more pleased with the leadership, the teachers and volunteer parents. In this crazy world ...here we find safety, friendship and a top notch learning program. My daughter loves her school and so do I.

Posted September 26, 2013
I was blessed to have found a school like this. Schools make a difference when the people in it make a difference. From the kids to the security staff, the ladies in the cafeteria, the office staff, the teachers and the principal they all work hard to make this school stand out from all the rest of the public schools out there. The school's staff cares a great deal about teaching kids and helping in every way possible. I thank all the teachers who have a taken their extra time to get involved and help my kids. Thank you.

Posted September 25, 2013
As a parent of three, with two attending Sunset Park Elementary, for 4 years, from Kindergarten to 3rd grade, by far this is a great school to be involve with, furthermore I can say that as far as technology, and staff this school is Great, the best in Kendall. Every teacher is well guide by a wonderful Principal Mrs. Martin. God Bless you all.

Posted August 25, 2013
Sunset Park Elementary has remained a neighborhood gem that I have been proud to teach at for the past 25 years. Our teachers have a reputation for their nurturing and dedication. Most classrooms are equipped with the latest technology that supports and enriches instruction. Sunset Park is now a S.T.E.M. Academy.

Posted August 22, 2013
I am so grateful to have found Sunset Park Elementary. My son started Kindergarten last year and the entire process of dealing with the school system was new to us. The administration and teaching staff, alike, were easily accessible and always willing to help. There is a true sense of community among the families and staff and the principal, Mrs. Martin, is clearly invested in the school. I have been impressed by the fact that Mrs. Martin is present at all school events, knows the students (new or established) by name, and is always willing to talk to a parent, no matter how busy her day. My son had a difficult adjustment to Kindergarten. His teachers quickly noticed his struggle and collaborated closely with us and with the administration in identifying and rectifying the problem in a supportive manner that allowed him to fulfill his academic potential and enjoy his Kindergarten year. I highly recommend Sunset Park Elementary and give them a 5 star rating.

Posted August 22, 2013
The team work, dedication, and love make my school the best. We care about our children and we are always looking for the best ways of helping them grow academically and emotionally.

Posted August 22, 2013
VERY GOOD SCHOOL AND TEACHERS. I RECOMMENDED THE SCHOOLS TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS

Sunset Park Elementary School
10235 Southwest 84th Street, Miami, FL  33173
Last modified Sunset Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunset Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 54 reviews. Top