Winston Park K-8 Center 4

Posted October 20, 2014
I enrolled into Winston Park 8 years ago and graduated last year and I miss it more than words can explain. I had a couple bad experiences with both students and teachers but in my opinion, that can happen anywhere, and it was nothing too horrible. My elementary math teachers were decent, and as a result I can't add as fast as I can multiply. Fortunately enough, my middle school teachers were almost all great. However, I had advanced/gifted classes. My friends who had regular or intensive classes always complained that their teachers were bad and never taught anything and never gave homework. I was always given a reasonable amount of homework and did fairly well at the school. If you or your child has regular or intensive classes, you might like to consider another school. Many of my friends complained that their teachers made simple lessons or concepts that I was learning a lot harder for them, and I've seen it myself. As far as the advanced/gifted teachers, my middle school math teachers were really really great and I cannot stress it enough. The environment of the school is okay, sometimes things happen but overall this school is a good school if you make the best of it.

Winston Park K-8 Center 1

Posted June 23, 2014
I do not recommend this school at this point with the principal present, which does not resolve issues of bullies kids. My grandchild was physically attack last year and noithing have been done about. Meetings were promosied with the superintendents, super visor of south district no one have contact us.

Winston Park K-8 Center 4

Posted June 22, 2014
ive been going to this school since kindergarden, and i already gruaduated this school. now im going to be a junior this yr, in sunset. i have to say i miss. ms febles!! so much she was my favorite teacher i loved her so much. i really wish shed come teach at sunset. i had her and ms.Gaitian for 4th grade :( -suhah. Ily ms febles.

Winston Park K-8 Center 3

Posted April 22, 2014
The math teacher i had is very horrid. She taught us material that will last one day then the next day we get a test. I don't know if its only me but i think you need to teach the material more so we get familiar. The 8th graders made me feel really uncomfterable and asked really awkward things.

Posted January 05, 2014
This school is awesome! I love Ms. R. Ruiz and Mrs. Febles! She is an amazing teacher! I feel great at the school with my friends! We have basketball, volleyball, and football teams. Not only that, we have cheerleading teams from K-8 grade! I'm a proud Wildcat!

Posted September 07, 2013
Winston Park K-8 is an excellent school. My daughter has recently started 6th grade there. The teachers, staff, and administration have been incredible at making my daughter feel comfortable in middle school. The transition was an easy one for all of us. The Principal is visible and easy to approach. Both of the AP's are out and about and involved with the students and parents. The PTSA is active and have planned many fun activities. My daughter actually looks forward to going to school!

Posted August 23, 2013
i am a student here i am in sixth grade and this school is amazing!! i know evereyone here prek to eighth grade!!!i have been here for 8 years!!! teachers are great!!! best school ever!!!!! i had the choice to leave to many different schools and i deceded!!!! best school eva!!!!!

Posted May 01, 2012
Mi hijo tiene 11 anos y esta en WP desde pre-escolar, desde su primera maestra hasta la de hoy han sido especiales, siempre voy a agradecerles a ellas y a todos en general el haber dado a mi hijo la mejor educacion, todo su carino y dedicacion. Gracias por preparar un futuro maravilloso para mi hijo!

Winston Park K-8 Center 1

Posted April 17, 2012
My kids go to this school. I've been satisfied for several years until the new Principal Mrs. Blanco arrived. She is unaproachable and rude. She is media hungry and feels she is above parents and teachers.

Winston Park K-8 Center 2

Posted October 01, 2011
I went to the school and I'm so glad I left. The teachers are great but the students are horrible. It isn't a friendly environment and at times you aren't able to learn. Happy to be gone!

Winston Park K-8 Center
13200 Southwest 79th Street, Miami, FL  33183
Last modified Winston Park K-8 Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Winston Park K-8 Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 91 reviews. Top