1,334 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

By far, hands down, the most qualified, caring and professional staff at any school ever!! My son just graduated from here and had been with wpk8 since kindergarten. My other child still attends here. I can't tell you how much this school prepared my son for highschool. I owe the fact that he was admitted to an elite highschool because of the success he had at wpk8. The teachers are stellar!! They are simply uncomparable. They always held my son to the highest standards and challenged him to work above his potential. A few memorable names are Ms. Hoffman, Suarez, Guitian, Ruiz, Coiras, Punal, Callaway, Negrelli, Guzman, I could go on....I have nothing but love for these teachers. I just wanted the world to know that they DID make a difference in the life of my child and continue to do so.

My daughter just graduated WPK8. She had a wonderful middle school experience . The school is organized. The administration and staff are wonderful. Ms. Natalie Ruiz is an incredible dance teacher. She gives these kids confidence and motivation. I can't say enough about her! What a wonderful school. I highly recommend WPK8!

There should be more teachers like Mrs Febbles. Always replies to my text any day or time. What I call team work. Thank you for all you and Mrs Chow do for my daughter 2016

It is amazing I can start off with my dream which is an engineer and in middle school I went and the had computer programming robotics and STEM they also have drama ,photography , band ,art , key bored and this year 2016 5 students in Winston park made it into state for the science project out of every one in the state and only 15 people make it to state.

My daughters both attend this school and I couldn't be happier. The education they are receiving is second to none. The teachers, faculty and staff are very loving and care about all of the students who attend WPK8. The students are friendly, well-behaved, and respectful. I am extremely happy with the school and it's administrators.

I enrolled into Winston Park 8 years ago and graduated last year and I miss it more than words can explain. I had a couple bad experiences with both students and teachers but in my opinion, that can happen anywhere, and it was nothing too horrible. My elementary math teachers were decent, and as a result I can't add as fast as I can multiply. Fortunately enough, my middle school teachers were almost all great. However, I had advanced/gifted classes. My friends who had regular or intensive classes always complained that their teachers were bad and never taught anything and never gave homework. I was always given a reasonable amount of homework and did fairly well at the school. If you or your child has regular or intensive classes, you might like to consider another school. Many of my friends complained that their teachers made simple lessons or concepts that I was learning a lot harder for them, and I've seen it myself. As far as the advanced/gifted teachers, my middle school math teachers were really really great and I cannot stress it enough. The environment of the school is okay, sometimes things happen but overall this school is a good school if you make the best of it.

I do not recommend this school at this point with the principal present, which does not resolve issues of bullies kids. My grandchild was physically attack last year and noithing have been done about. Meetings were promosied with the superintendents, super visor of south district no one have contact us.

ive been going to this school since kindergarden, and i already gruaduated this school. now im going to be a junior this yr, in sunset. i have to say i miss. ms febles!! so much she was my favorite teacher i loved her so much. i really wish shed come teach at sunset. i had her and ms.Gaitian for 4th grade :( -suhah. Ily ms febles.

The math teacher i had is very horrid. She taught us material that will last one day then the next day we get a test. I don't know if its only me but i think you need to teach the material more so we get familiar. The 8th graders made me feel really uncomfterable and asked really awkward things.

This school is awesome! I love Ms. R. Ruiz and Mrs. Febles! She is an amazing teacher! I feel great at the school with my friends! We have basketball, volleyball, and football teams. Not only that, we have cheerleading teams from K-8 grade! I'm a proud Wildcat!

Last modified Winston Park K-8 Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.