Miami, FL

Posted August 01, 2014
this school has a great band!!!! the band has amazing discipline!!!!!!! I'm amazed!!!!! And I've learned so much from there!!!!

Posted December 11, 2012
This is most terrible school I have EVER been in. The teachers were very un-helpful and didn't frankly care if you learned or not. They just cared if they got paid which is NOT a good thing. I attended this school for a year, and my FCAT scores went STRAIGHT DOWN due to me not learning ANYTHING at this lame excuse of a school. I'm sorry but this school has too many fights, and wild children who are ruining education. I have left this school and I'm attending a much better one. -Jenifer V L

Posted February 28, 2010
one of the best schools around really a great school with great teachers

Posted September 12, 2009

Posted September 12, 2009
not a great school because they are not teaching the students right and too much fighting

Posted August 02, 2009
I went to this wonderful school, and i can honestly say that this school helped me a lot, And the fine arts magnet program was awesome . Ms. Gail Alexander is a great teacher, in fact i got into a great magnet program in south Miami senior high school. sadly i do not attend this school because it is to far from where i live. But overall im proud to be a mustang! -Erika D Rodriguez

Posted June 14, 2009
My daughter had made lots of progess in this school. She thanks her teacher Ms.Parker, Ms.Shirley, and Mr.Noble. She says thans to them she wouldnt had done so well on the fcat.

Posted April 23, 2009

Posted June 14, 2008

Posted June 05, 2008

Allapattah Middle School
1331 Northwest 46th Street, Miami, FL  33142
Last modified Allapattah Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allapattah Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top