Arvida Middle School 3

Posted October 09, 2014
The school has an excellent music program. If your child is into music, this is the best! However, the security and the supervision is not so great. A lot of fights (mostly with girls) go unnoticed by the security staff. With todays technology, everyting gets recorded, so you can google "Fights at arivda middle" and can see for yourself. Just because its an "A" school, doesnt mean that it is safe. If there is a bullying situation, administration does take care of it, but what they need is prevention. They need to nip it in the bud BEFORE it escalates.

Posted April 30, 2014
I am very happy with arivida's music program and academics. I had a hard time deciding between arvida and Ammons but their orchestra won me over. If your child is musically inclined, then arvida is the place to be.

Posted September 11, 2013
The school is Excellent school i will recommend it to anyone with my eyes closed. The teachers all faculty and staff are wonderful. My son feels very safe. He was also able to adapt to the school easily.

Posted February 26, 2012
Arvida Middle School has impressed me as a superb school that emphasizes challenging students to ensure they success not just in high school but beyond. The teachers maintain a high caliber curriculum and the principal is both well liked and highly effective. The music program is exceptional under the auspices of Ms Ventura. My son has evolved academically, musically, and socially in this crucial middle school years thanks to this excellent school, its staff, and administration.

Posted November 27, 2011
Awesome school! Teachers, Principal, security, all the staff are A+. The programs and electives are superb. Parent involvement is very important and we are always welcome. I really feel my kids are safe and on a great educational environment, being prepared at the best for their future. Thank you Arvida! Go Vikings!!

Posted September 25, 2011
Hi! im shaniqua and i loooooove arvida! Like for real dog its a cool school. i like it so become a viking and go to arvida!

Posted July 13, 2011
hello i am attending arvida going into my 7th grade year and i love this school it has changed my life very friendly and most techers are very nice but there is one named Mrs. palmer! she is horrible! and a couple of fights but besides that its great!

Arvida Middle School 0

Posted November 08, 2010
This school has been a blessing. My children went to a local charter school, and were emotionally neglected and bullied. Arvida is great and so is the staff....

Posted October 31, 2010
Initially, I was apprehensive about my daughter attending Arvida. How wrong I was! This is absolutely, without a doubt, THE BEST middle school I have ever seen. For starters, academics are important. My daughter was completely "set up" to apply at the top magnet schools in the county. She not only excels academically, she learned to play cello. What an incredible opportunity! From the principal to the faculty, nearly every one of the her classes were top notch. One thing that I like about Arvida, as compared to a charter school or K-8 center, is the diversity of opportunities students have. This is a full-fledged middle school, complete with shop, orchestra, band, art, dance, and many, many other electives. Your child can explore so many things and gain experience, if they choose. I found that charter schools, and K-8 centers offer only a "taste" of minimal electives. ARVIDA ROCKS!!!

Arvida Middle School 4

Posted July 13, 2010
My 16 year old attented Arvida & now my 13 year old (last year at Arvida) love the teachers & parents are very involved

Arvida Middle School
10900 Southwest 127th Avenue, Miami, FL  33186
Last modified Arvida Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arvida Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top