Brownsville Middle School 0

Posted September 27, 2014
Brownsville is not the school I remember I graduated from there in 2002, it was a great school then. Now it isn't, its dangerous they have 15yrs and 16yrs old here. I believe it's a bad thing. My child attentions this school and already at two fights he never had a problem at his old school. For sure he is going back to his old school. Come Brownsville middle school b.k.a The Ville get it together please.

Posted June 29, 2014
Brownsville may not be the best school ever well no school is....it gave me 3 great years of my life, I loved my teachers there! Great learning enviroment and positive vibes. But there Is a lot violence with students here..they need to learn to respect eachother and need more discipline and respect for their great working securityguard. Overall an excellent school for anyone! I graduated last year class of 2013!! Incoming sophmore :) shout out to Dr. Robinson, Ms.hernandez, Dr.durden, Ms.lampkin who I truely miss and treasure.

Posted September 08, 2009

Brownsville Middle School 4

Posted July 28, 2009

Posted February 20, 2009

Posted October 08, 2008

Brownsville Middle School 0

Posted January 30, 2008
I think that browsville is a good school but they need to give more disapline but over all i love it

Brownsville Middle School
4899 Northwest 24th Avenue, Miami, FL  33142
Last modified Brownsville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brownsville Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top