Miami, FL

Miami Edison Middle School

Posted January 07, 2008
Perfect staff and wonderful and thoughtful kids.

Miami Edison Middle School 5

Posted August 31, 2004
I've attended Miami Edison Middle when I was a youth and have found this school to be an excellent school of choice. My children both have also attended this school and I would not choose any other school. The faculty are always there to talk with when it concerns your childs education. Their doors are always open. Also when it concerns breakfast your child will receive a nutritionist meal regardless whether they did not eat breakfast at home. I would recommend Miami Edison Middle as a school of choice and because the teachers are there for you and your children not just for their pay.

Miami Edison Middle School 1

Posted June 18, 2003
I really dont like the way they run this school. I was never informed of anything that was going on with the school or my child. Even when I came to visit I was not informed of anything. I am trying not to let my son come back for the next school year.

Miami Edison Middle School
6101 Northwest 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL  33127
Last modified Miami Edison Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Miami Edison Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top