Posted August 22, 2013
Norland Middle School Has One Of The Best Magnet Programs For Your Child To Succeed In Art, Band, Dance, Drama, Or Music! The Teachers Help Your Children Understand Things For Later Reference. They Push Your Children To Achieve Their Life Long Goals! If Norland MIddle School Does Win This Prize I Know The Money Will Be Placed To Good Use Like Money For New Art Supplies, New Instruments For Band, To Repair Our Computers, New Books, And Air Conditioning In The Hallways!

Posted April 24, 2013
My School Is Great the staff and adminastration is always helping us to do better in life we have alot of bright teachers with great background history.The students are alos very bright but some can be ignorant but only if you hang around them.We have a phemnonal magnet progam espically drama and dance great teachers with great experiences.And thats why i Love my school I AM A HUSKY FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norland Middle School 1

Posted April 20, 2011
this school is inapropriate always has food fights and fights the staff doesnt do anything its unsanitary i dont call this a school its so horable i dont know what to call it.

Posted March 03, 2011
i am a student here and i am a part if norland middle schools drama magent maybe if some of your chlidern were making thearts this wouldnt happen my school is a B school ther has not yet been a fight but i will stand for this dicrimation against my school this is very disrespectful but the teachers are great and communcate with us very well thank you *th grade student class of 2011 and a proud drama student of Mrs. Tanisha Cidel

Norland Middle School 4

Posted May 11, 2010
Norland middle is a great school the magnet is so awsome it is traeted like highschool. the reason it is not 5 stars the food and the enviroment is not that good but it is all right . they get highschool credits whoile in middle school. that program is about the best middle school in the whole dadecounty. if you didn't already try it you need to t is faaaaaantastic

Posted April 28, 2010
I agree.....very poor teachers lack of teacher student communication. Too much violence in this school and way too much bullying....way too much, school should be closed!!!

Posted March 30, 2010
This school is a horrible school!!.. I had to transfer all 3 of my children out of this school because they would come home complaining about the teachers doing completly nothing about the constant bullying and threats. I defenintly would not recomend this school to anyone! If I were you I would get my hcild out of this school now! their is cursing every where you go, no respect, and the staff doesn't help the students... They should really shut this school down!

Posted January 11, 2010
norland middle school is a great school its nice the bathrooms are nice and the behavior at the school is ok. the privileges the students receive is alright i mean the uniforms are fine just that some students including i think that we should be able to add some things like a little bit of color and style things like that but over all its ok..

Posted August 04, 2009

Posted July 30, 2009
i think norland middle is a great school. they have excellent teahers great facukty and staff too. norland middle is full of activities to keep us occupied.. and we love are teachers

Norland Middle School
1235 Northwest 192nd Terrace, Miami, FL  33169
Last modified Norland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norland Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top