1,226 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Our son attended Norma B Bossard in Mrs Ojeda and Mrs Reid's PreK class. He learned so much this year. He learned to write and read and is going to soar next year in kindergarten. I am indebted to these teachers and the administration for focusing on the students. Thank you!

My daughter is graduating from 5th grade this year and as we reminisce about all her memories and successes... one teacher has stood out in her academic career. Mrs. Hernandez - her third grade teacher. This teacher pushed my daughter out of shyness and has given her a love for reading. I am constantly purchasing the latest volume of the Percy Jackson series its costing me a fortune! This wonderful teacher has impacted my daughter that years later, this is the teacher she will miss the most. I will forever be grateful for all she did and continues to do (yes! she still keeps in touch with her students)

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teachers at Norma Bossard really care about the children. They are watchful and keep them safe. They nurture and teach them. They give them the opportunity to grow and evolve.

Norma Butler Bossard Elementary strives for student excellence. The teachers and administrators work together to make sure all students have a great experience!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter was fortunate to have Ms. Hobby as her 4th and 5th grade teacher. She spent two wonderful years soaking up everything Ms. Hobby presented to her. Ms. Hobby had the students read many different genres of books and my daughter became a voracious reader. Ms. Hobby pushed her students to read and comprehend books reserved for older students. The transition to middle school was a piece of cake because she was so well prepared. My daughter continues to be an avid reader of many genres. She had an excellent foundation and she really won the lottery having Ms. Hobby as her teacher.

My daughter completed the VPK program last year and had an excellent experience! The teachers were not only extremely loving and caring, but made sure that she learned more than what was required for a pre-k student! I am very grateful that she was able to participate in the program!

I am amazed by the great job all the teachers and staff in general do day after day, year after year. I wouldn't change a thing. We have two kids at the school and we have experienced all grade levels. Teachers are amazing and go beyond helping your child. Feels like a big family to us.

The administration at this school SUCKS. everyone is extremely RUDE. no manners, don't even greet the parents HORRIBLE they should really attend a customer service class...

I graduated from the 5th grade class of 2013 at NBB with Mrs.Kelly Hobby. She has been an amazing teacher.I loved the way she taught every subject to the class, in other words she was an amazing teacher. She never lost focus and was always determined to help all of her students learn and succeed.Thank you for being you, for a great school year, recess, and for always going the extra mile as a teacher.I can t think of a teacher who could have made this year any more special than you did. I will always remember you.

My son is now graduating from the 5th grade class at NBB with Ms. Kelly Hobby. She has been an amazing teacher. The students enjoyed going to school because she made learning fun. She never lost focus on what was important in the curriculum and always made sure the students had the opportunity to ask questions and understand the topic. I could always reach out to her for feedback on his assignments and grades. My son received all 5s in his FCAT Science, Math and Reading and a lot of it has to do with Ms. Hobby's skills of being a teacher. She will be missed.

Last modified Norma Butler Bossard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.