733 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My son is in Kindergarten. It's his first year at Pinecrest Academy South and we are very happy so far. He has learned so much in past few months. This school does a great effect on keeping a strict curriculum and at the same time incorporating fun activities for the students. There is a lot of parent involvement. The administration is very professional and kind.

My kids go to this school since pre K , this is a wonderful elementary school, very safe , staff know your kids by name, teacher in general are very good, Mrs Fernandez , Mrs San Gabino, and others , the emviroment is nice, Parents are very involve in school activities and know each other, my kids are in 5 grade now and I am happy with the results. They love their School and their friend, thanks PA

LOVE THIS SCHOOL! Three years in and still proud to have my son attend Pinecrest Academy South. The Principal and Assistant Principal really care about the students. The administrative staff may appear to be strict and not allow parents to break the rules but their main concern in the safety of the students and I appreciate that. The teachers are very caring with the students and send emails to keep parents informed of what is going on in the classroom. They also encourage parents to be involved and participate so they can get to know the school. I could not be more pleased with the school.

I am very happy with this school. They recently implemented a gifted program and have given the students the opportunity to try different things such as Robotics!

Teachers believe they are entitled here and are beyond snobby. Principal send out mass email warning parent to not park in a teachers parking spot and to carpool instead. There are only around 4parent parking spots in the entire school. If your kid is in before or after care you have to park. Administration has a horrible attitude, treat parents like garbage. Will be taking daughter out.

This is a very good school!!!its safe too.I am happy to have had my son since 1st grade.I recommend this school!!!!

This school is amazing! The staff is so loving and caring toward the students! Best decision I've ever made! We love this school.

I am so far loving this school, my teacher has so far encouraged me to keep on learning and to never give up hope.I am being entirely truthful when saying that this school has pushed me to my 1/4 of my true potential and i have already been in advanced twice been invited to the National Honors Society and invited to the science and math olympiad.Not only that but we get to do lots of fun activities and the students and teachers are really nice bullys are practically extinct in my school.Im loving this school so far!

GREAT GREAT!!! School, the best principal in the area, the best techers, the best thecher of P.E Mrs love, no one school can be comparable with this school,And my BOY is adorable because came from this school, The charter schools are the amazing sistem, Am sure that i am going continuing with the same school when my children going to middle, the public schools are the worst control about security,they have guns, drugs and etc. every day i can check the students when a pass close to others public school,

My daughter was accepted mid year to Pinecrest South from the #1 charter school around the area. All I can say is, what a change! The atmosphere around campus is so positive. I was hesitant on changing schools mid year and my daughter be the "new girl." Instead of some backlash, all I got was positive reinforcements. She actually liked doing her homework, waking up in the mornings to go to school. The staff is excellent from Adela & Ms. Jackie in morning care to THE best 2nd grade teacher, Ms. Lopez. All I can say is what a welcomed change. Looking forward to the next school year!

Last modified Pinecrest Academy (South Campus) is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.