1,146 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

The teachers are very busy so I think they should be a little more inspiring.

Amount of homework: Agree

I don't really know how much but in my general experience I think they give a good amount I just think the my should stop giving us too many projects.

Develops character: Disagree

The rules like that we have to wear a certain color sweater is ridiculous and if u break that rule they make you take off the sweater and they take it away.

To WR Thomas middle school, Mr.Masvidal and Ms.Olavarrieta are the reason why my Experience was so GOOD they are great .

I have a love, hate relationship with this school. My son is doing well in all his classes. The problem that I have is with some of the staff members and faculty. Like every school, this one definitely has its rotten apples. I appreciate the amazing teachers that work diligently with my son. He has made many friends and for the first time he likes attending school. I only talk with the Principal when I have an issue. He is civil, well-mannered,educated, and a good listener. However, if slightly pressured, his demeanor can change and he can be a little condescending. As for both Assistant Principals, the male is narcissistic and quite arrogant. The female can be friendly but inept. You're best bet is to talk to the Principal. The office staff has a few ladies that are friendly and helpful. The others are not. It all depends who you speak with. This is the best school that my son has attended though.

I am an 8th grader. The three years i have been learning very few things. The teachers are very strict, rude, and disrespectful. They absolutely don't care if you fail the class or not. Meaning, they lack motivation to us. The learning environment is the most drab and boring setting you can ever wish your kids to live with for three years. Not to mention, the administration sucks terribly in discipline (Except for Rodriguez). The only reason why i survived through these three years is because of my friends. Not because of the teachers. i suggest looking in to a different school. i'm going to be fair, there are some exciting opportunities (very few).

My daughter study in this school in 6th grade and the treachers doesn't had matters with the kids. My girl is a polite girl She's in Cambridge Program and the teachers always screen and say bad word in front of the kids. Otherwise, never attends in a proper matters to parents. My advice for the board of MIami Dade Publics School is you have to supervise more often this school.

WRT is the most amazing school I've ever been to. I'm an 8th Grader and my years at this school have been nothing but amazing. Everyone is so nice and welcoming and the teachers explain everything in a way that's easy for students to understand. I was very lucky to attend this school and I recommend W.R. Thomas to everyone!!

This school is nonsense. the # of fights that take place in this school is ridiculous Not to mention a lot of haters/cyber bullys. The teachers don't care all they do is give them a detention. The teachers also are so strict and i am aware that most of the teachers were not educated in teaching the subject they are teaching. I am really dissapointed that my child will not attend this school next year but GMAA a private school.

Im a 6th grader in this school and i enjoy the school alot because of its academic progress but!!!! there is alot of fight's and disrespectful teachers and STAFF such as AS PRINC and PRINC!!!!!!! im not one of the ones who behave bad and that's my critic im jut giving an opinion. the school has no windows (not a pretty school) becuase it is a shelter for hurricanes and stuff it looks like a prison by the way but it has cameras everywere like in every room so its pretty safe. i recomend this school to the students that are able to have the responsibility to work correcty and to be determined to do all class assingnments.... and no im not a nerd im just useing good vocab...... sooo yea BYE!! (.__.)

Last modified W. R. Thomas Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.