PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Horrible directors. Children get hurt often. Curriculum is poor. Directors have no idea how to listen to parents and address concerns. My son was emotionally traumatized in first grade at this school. I have the neurology report and bills to prove this. Stay away!

Amount of homework: Disagree

Montessori schools are not supposed to have homework at a young age. There was too much homework here and homework that my child hated. Making 6 year old children write sentences and paragraphs every week with spelling words.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

My 6 year old son learned that if a director or principal has a disagreement with your parent, they will kick you out of the school even if you as a student did nothing wrong and were a kind and hardworking child. A very unfair situation for a child to learn.

MY name is Gabriella Cowley and i am in shock by seeing all this negative comments .I had the privelige of spending the first seven years of my life in this school, and I can tell you from my heart that i am who i am today thanks to their dedication in all aspects.They have an amazing academic curriculum,they teached me how to be independent ,responsible, mature ,and much more that i can't even explain. The teachers are the best and i do miss them very much. Thank you Cattoira for being part of my life , i will always remember you!!!

Cattoira Montessori is a wonderful environment focused on teaching the whole child, including moral values and caring for the environment while involving them in a stimulating academic curriculum. Children are always encouraged to promote and maintain peaceful relationships, and staff are very friendly and generous in working with parents and in caring for students' needs and interests. This school is more than just a place to learn, it is a community where all can have fun and be themselves.

Cattoira Montessori is a kid's second home. Kids go happy to school. It's a caring and wholesome environment that allows children to express all their potential and have a wonderful school experience. Teachers are very dedicated and they teach with love and patience; they deeply know each of the students. Children learn a very strong curriculum under no stress. As parents we were able to count on the teachers always, they are very professional. We recommend Cattoira 100% and so does our daughter!!!

This school is amazing for my son! He started here this year in second grade. He went from being a child that just goes to school because they have to, to becoming a self motivated child that goes to school every day because he wants to. He loves learning now and absorbs knowledge like a sponge since he is so motivated. The teachers are loving and caring to the kids. He says comments when we are out like ' look that's surrealism ' on an art wall in a mini golf place and ' is that Egyptian writing' to a framed picture he saw at a friends house. The kids get plenty of play time and movement that is so important to every part of their development and all without compromising their academic learning. This school provides a well rounded positive educational and social environment. Thank you Cattoira for that wonderful gift to the children!!!

Great Montessori school. I have nothing but good things to say about this Cattoira Montessori. I registered our 2 year old daughter before moving to Miami from Weston, and after that we were invited to some parents sessions where I had the chance to meet parents from kids from all classes. All of them had a very positive opinion about the school, about being nurturing, taking care of the children, and also praising the Montessori Method that had a positive impact to their children s education. Unfortunately we did not move to that area and our daughter won t attend but I would highly recommend based on at least 10 parents opinions.

Look for accreditation- very limited or nonexistent. Limited environment for children , a nepotistic school here most of the staff are family members, (It is a family business) .Teachers with limited experience. It may be at best good for preschoolers, meaning non academic challenges. Look for a more professional environment for the elementary school child. Is an expensive pre/school.

My child could not be in a better, more nurturing environment. My child actually asks to go to shool in the mornings!

Last modified Cattoira Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6