Posted June 02, 2014
Cattoira Montessori is a kid's second home. Kids go happy to school. It's a caring and wholesome environment that allows children to express all their potential and have a wonderful school experience. Teachers are very dedicated and they teach with love and patience; they deeply know each of the students. Children learn a very strong curriculum under no stress. As parents we were able to count on the teachers always, they are very professional. We recommend Cattoira 100% and so does our daughter!!!

Posted March 31, 2014
This school is amazing for my son! He started here this year in second grade. He went from being a child that just goes to school because they have to, to becoming a self motivated child that goes to school every day because he wants to. He loves learning now and absorbs knowledge like a sponge since he is so motivated. The teachers are loving and caring to the kids. He says comments when we are out like ' look that's surrealism ' on an art wall in a mini golf place and ' is that Egyptian writing' to a framed picture he saw at a friends house. The kids get plenty of play time and movement that is so important to every part of their development and all without compromising their academic learning. This school provides a well rounded positive educational and social environment. Thank you Cattoira for that wonderful gift to the children!!!

Posted December 14, 2012
Great Montessori school. I have nothing but good things to say about this Cattoira Montessori. I registered our 2 year old daughter before moving to Miami from Weston, and after that we were invited to some parents sessions where I had the chance to meet parents from kids from all classes. All of them had a very positive opinion about the school, about being nurturing, taking care of the children, and also praising the Montessori Method that had a positive impact to their children s education. Unfortunately we did not move to that area and our daughter won t attend but I would highly recommend based on at least 10 parents opinions.

Posted December 09, 2012
Look for accreditation- very limited or nonexistent. Limited environment for children , a nepotistic school here most of the staff are family members, (It is a family business) .Teachers with limited experience. It may be at best good for preschoolers, meaning non academic challenges. Look for a more professional environment for the elementary school child. Is an expensive pre/school.

Posted October 25, 2011
My child could not be in a better, more nurturing environment. My child actually asks to go to shool in the mornings!

Posted October 04, 2011
The best school in Miami! I have seen a lot of schools, and am so happy to have found Cattoira. They have intelligent, compassionate teachers with a strong sense of values. They create a warm, loving environment by encouraging parent involvement ( family feast, parent breakfast, parent night, lectures, etc.), understanding each child as unique, and truly loving children. The curriculum is so strong, that my child tested into 3 other private schools that are very demanding, but I chose to keep him at Cattoira due to their method of teaching, caring and individualized attention and educational standards. That's what I want for my child. The students learn effective socialization skills and really develop a strong sense of who they are. I've only experienced engaged teachers, educated and Intelligent parents, and a warm, encouraging atmosphere at all levels- from toddlers to upper elementary. Check it out for yourselves, that is the best way to form your own opinion.

Posted August 17, 2011
Cattoira Montessori school is fantastic. I've had my children here for 4 years and the curriculum is better than any other I've compared to with other Montessori schools. The teachers really care and they treat my children with love and respect and I have never had any issues with them. Children are being taught responsibility and some parents just don't know their role in the partnership.

Posted May 26, 2011
Teachers talking on cellphones while kids running wild on playground. Seems like there is a total lack of discipline. I looked around and found schools where the teachers were involved with the children instead of talking on their cellphones and texting.

Posted May 26, 2011
Bad atmosphere and constant problems with the child. Teachers seem not to care about what parent is saying to them, its like they know better, but really they just want you to do what they want.

Posted May 25, 2011
My child just finished her first year at Cattoira and we are so happy with the progress she made. She was in what would be considered Pre-k 4 and is now reading, writing and doing basic addition. Her teachers are all very nurturing and have taken the time to get to know her. We were only planning on having her do one year here, but because it has been such a great experience, she will be returning next fall. It is a bit pricey, but worth it!!

Cattoira Montessori School
9385 SW 79th Ave., Miami, FL  33156
Last modified Cattoira Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Cattoira Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top