Miami, FL

Posted September 16, 2013
I only like the bible club that was it. I didn't like 9-12 grade yea ove there since the school students were becoming a big ego showing off.

Miami Edison Senior High School 1

Posted March 04, 2008
This school is out of control. It is virtually impossible to keep my child on the right path whilst learning in this environment

Posted January 07, 2008

Miami Edison Senior High School 1

Posted October 12, 2007

Posted August 09, 2007

Posted June 06, 2007

Miami Edison Senior High School 2

Posted February 11, 2007
I think that miami edison is a school in dire need of proper management.The students have no respect for teachers or members of staff. I have to admit that some of the teachers are dedicated and even care about their students well being.I think better security measures should be taken in order to to maitain the safety of the school.Apple

Posted February 04, 2007
I transferred to edison from coral reef my ninth grade year. Even though I fought almost everyday i loved the school the teachers were great and it felt like home. I graduated in 06 and I now attend college. its been a long and hard struggle but i made it.

Posted October 02, 2006
- a former student
I am a proud Red Raider of 2001, but I do have to admit Edison is not what it use to be. Babies having babies and students have no drive on wanting to be educated and their parents are just as young and uninterested. I'm not sure about the staff now but I had great teachers then, who cared, and a strong haitian mother who would kick my behind if I didn't do good. I am now proud to say I am a Paramedic/Fire Rescue debating if I should continue on as an Obstetrician. So stop blaming the school or the fact it's haitian based... Its what the students, parents, and staff makes it. And for the students. Stop trying to grow up so fast and enjoy your innocence

Posted September 21, 2006
- a former student
I am a recent graduate from Miami Edison, 06. My experience here at Edison was great with many trails to over come. We were taken back when so many people from outside and the school board were giving up on us. I made it. Despite all those who believe that we had no hope. I graduated top 10 of my class and I now attend the University of Florida where I am studying Psychology. I dint get a chance to take the classes I needed due to the state paying more attention to the FCAT and the ones who could not pass it. Give it in another language for gods sake. that might solve the problem. I'm struggling now because the state dished out the end of the stick for some of us. But I'm going to continue to work hard and come out on top.

Miami Edison Senior High School
6161 Northwest 5th Court, Miami, FL  33127
Last modified Miami Edison Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Miami Edison Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top