Miami, FL
Students enrolled: 1,609

Miami Norland Senior High School 1

Posted June 09, 2013
I went to this school and it was horrible. It's is highly unorganized and rude. The school is nasty and the student are disrespectful. I highly recommend you don't go to this school. Some teacher are good but most act like the students and don't care about school. This school mostly cares about its extra curriculum activities likes sport. The sport teams are good but they only care for the "great" players. Every sport out there has favoritism and wouldn't care if a player doesn't get in the game. This school will only bring your child down. Also lunch sucks!

Miami Norland Senior High School 1

Posted February 26, 2013
I went to this school and it is horrible. You are better off home schooling your kids.

Posted October 13, 2010
Despite all the challenges you have students that are talented and optimistic about each day that passes by. They are creative and competitive.

Posted October 13, 2010
The enhance curriculum which prepares students for college and the world of work is geat for student achievement.

Posted October 11, 2010
Because based on the struggle that we currently are enduring, the students and staff members are so highly motivated to make a change. We are currently considered a failing school based on the school grade but our students are rearing the change this. Our teachers have been going the extra mile to ensure that the students are not only provided with the needed resources to achieve but also provide students with nurturing and guidance. In short, we are giving students an outlook that will increase their productivity in the future. We are now ensuring that students are enrolled in AP and dual enrollment courses, increased summer internships and hands-on extended curriculum activities. I love the eagerness and drive of my school.

Posted October 11, 2010
I love Norland Senior High School because the staff and employees are dedicated to helping the students to achieve their maximum potential!

Posted October 11, 2010
Great faculty, excellent library media services.

Miami Norland Senior High School 5

Posted October 11, 2010
I live in the community and therefore I have a vested interest in the education of the students, they are my neighbors. I see them at the library, at stores, at the parks; I need to know that they are educated and contributing members in the community and to society at large. I need to see them show school spirit by saying "hi" with a smile, showing Norland like behavior, which is exemplary, and wearing school colors on their jackets and uniforms. I love my community, especially the school where I work, I wear my colors daily, I am a die hard Viking with a lot of pride! Go Vikings!

Miami Norland Senior High School 4

Posted May 25, 2010
Miami Norland Senior High School appears to be a great school to attend. My peers have great pride in their school. They conduct themselves appropriately. They have great amounts of respect for their teachers and all staff members and fellow classmates. I am proud to be a Viking and walk through the halls of Miami Norland Senior High School with great pride.

Miami Norland Senior High School 3

Posted January 30, 2009
There is a lot of things about norland..Good and bad but norland is steppin up..The school board took away a principal that the whole school thought were makin a change Dr.Sophian..He was the only principal that was around that communicated with the students he helped in everyway educational wise and fun wise college wise and life wise...2Day im a junior idk where this principal we have now is we dont even knw wat he is doin for the school the students are unfamiliar with him and there is no change in the school...I want my principal Dr. Sophian back!!!

Miami Norland Senior High School
1050 Northwest 195th Street, Miami, FL  33169
Last modified Miami Norland Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Miami Norland Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 55 reviews. Top