Posted November 24, 2014
Mi hijo es estudiante de MHS desde q llegamos a EEUU hace 3 a os, est por graduarse de 12 con un gpa de 3.9 y todo gracias a la atenci n maravillosa q ha recibido de los profesores de esta escuela. Como madre recomiendo este centro como uno de los mejores de MDC. Estoy muy satisfecha de saber q mi hijo es un graduado de MSH!

Posted October 08, 2013
I myself am a grad from Miami Senior High back in 1995. Know my son attends Miami High he loves it. He tells me everyday that he has never had such an awesome Math teacher like the one he has this year. I feel the teachers are dedicated and love what they are doing.Lets go STINGS..

Miami Senior High School 4

Posted February 24, 2012
I attended MHS from 1968 to 1971, when I graduated. It was a great school then and still is - kudos to all who are helping with the restoration of this great school - as a member of the Drama Club, acting on the great stage here at MHS was amazing!

Posted December 05, 2010
This an excellent school. It has the best teachers ever. MHS has helped many generations of students , in my opinion is one of the best schools in Miami Dade County.

Miami Senior High School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
Because I graduated from there I think they should get help to graduate the children that need help.

Miami Senior High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My son attended MSH. A great school with an even better school staff. Most of the kids, if not all, are very poor but they have the hunger to learn and excel and for that reason I think that school needs the price and the money more than the school where I know live.

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted May 22, 2008

Posted March 19, 2008

Miami Senior High School 3

Posted January 17, 2008
It is a good school and has many interesting programs for the students.

Miami Senior High School
2450 Southwest 1st Street, Miami, FL  33135
Last modified Miami Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Miami Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top