Posted May 04, 2014
I am a graduate from Miami Sunset Senior High and I can tell you that this is an amazing school! I have had nothing but great memories here! Teachers and staff are great, the school atmosphere in general makes you feel very comfortable. It has prepared me for college academically wise. If I can go back to my senior year I definitely would.

Posted April 07, 2014
I'm so happy with my son's school, all of his teachers and couselors are great! Transition from middle school to high school has been very easy for him. He's learning alot and he's very happy with his school and freinds.

Posted September 26, 2013
Happy to have both of my children attending Sunset Senior High. We are happy with the school curriculum and the attentiveness of all the subject teachers.

Miami Sunset Senior High School 3

Posted September 21, 2013
When I was there, it was a decent school. I had maybe three teachers who invested their time to help me be a better student and musician. I graduated in 2011 and there are some things about it that I do miss.

Miami Sunset Senior High School 1

Posted July 15, 2013
The reviews that are saying that this is a great school were written as a JOKE by my peers. None of the recent graduates from Sunset are attending Ivy League schools. I graduated from this school this year (2013). I can honestly say that Sunset did absolutely nothing for me as a student. The faculty is a joke. Whenever I needed advice or help, nobody knew or cared to help. I was in all honors and AP classes, which were taught by the "best" teachers, but even many of them refused to answer simple questions or explain something to me that I didn't understand. The regular-level teachers do nothing but hand out worksheets. I can honestly only say I had 3 teachers that genuinely cared about me and my education. By the time you are a senior there is nobody to ask questions to about college or scholarships. I am headed to a very good university, full ride, but if it wasn't for me going out of my way and finding info about schools, scholarships, etc, I would have nothing, like many intelligent classmates I knew. Do your BEST to steer clear of this school. Almost ANY high school in Kendall is better than this. The only good thing I can say is that I felt safe on campus.

Posted April 16, 2013
i dont go here YET !!!!!. but i cant wait omggggggggggggg. i feel like its going to be really fun.

Posted February 10, 2011
I used to be a student here and I am missing my teachers and my friends who I left here,for me this school is great..I love it !!

Posted March 29, 2010

Miami Sunset Senior High School 4

Posted March 28, 2010

Posted February 25, 2010

Miami Sunset Senior High School
13125 Southwest 72nd Street, Miami, FL  33183
Last modified Miami Sunset Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Miami Sunset Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 70 reviews. Top