Posted April 08, 2015
This school is just plain horrible. The staff is unattentive, most of the teachers (basically ALL of them) are not certified. The worst is that even some of the administration have serious issues and have bullied my own children in the past. I would definitely NOT recommend this school to anyone. Your kids are better off in a public school where at least its free.

Posted February 25, 2015
Estoy muy feliz con este colegio. Los maestros y la administraci n son muy serviciales. Me ayudaron con todos los tr mites para la beca de mi hija. Mi hija esta muy feliz con sus maestras y sus compa eros.

Posted February 08, 2015
My daughter is enrolled here for VPK. The staff is nice and the place is clean.

Posted February 05, 2015
Great staff and teachers, they have an amazing academic program, fun after school activities, my daughter has learned so much this year. As a parent I am so happy with Kids Learning Center.

Posted January 19, 2015
I've had my 2 boys in the school for a little over a year now and could not be happier with their overall service. My children love their teachers and front staff. We are always greeted in a positive way, and my children always come home to tell us something exciting they have done in their school. I will recommend kids learning center to every one I know!

Posted August 29, 2014
I have two girls that have been attending this Center since last year and I must say that at the beginning I was very happy and looking forward to being with them long term. But of course everything is too good to be true, it wasn't long before I started having problems with some of the staff. In the mornings you can't even get a "Good Morning", what is supposedly considered superiors are the worst ones. The Directors need to sit and analyze who they have as staff and if they are the perfect fit for the job. After school care is basically spent playing outside and doing Just Dance videos for that I can keep my child at home or with family and they will be better taken care of and actually learn something. Preschoolers are being sent home wet and with fevers and to them its normal...sorry but not for my girls. If I pay for you to watch my kids I expect some what of a decent service especially if my background is in the Education Field I know the rules and what is going on is totally against the law. There are also kids being left unattended and the excuse is that the teacher has to get a paper. Seriously you can't tell me that two of the older children couldn't go get the paper.

Kids Learning Center Of South Dade 4

Posted September 13, 2013
I work for this small school for the past 2 years and have my niece in the toddler 2 program. I enjoy coming to work and giving my students 100% of me. The small student to teacher ratio allows me to give every child individual attention. I hope continue he and have my niece flourish.

Posted September 12, 2013
Staff always complaint of not getting paid on time or just receiving 1/2 pay check. Turn over is high smog office staff.

Posted July 30, 2013
as a parent at Kids Learning Center I find the staff to be super! they greet with a smile and I feel Very comfortable with leaving my infant in this school. I get daily reports and plenty of communication. From the front door to the back door, I find that the staff is VERY helpful in anything that I need.

Posted June 04, 2013
The staff is clueless. They are always talking about how things are going to get better, but never actually do anything to better the school. They are only worried about the grants that children's trust gives them. Ms. Yolanda is arrogant as can be and the rest of the staff is just like her. The classrooms are disorganized and the teachers are not even certified to teach. I truly do not recommend this school to anyone.

Kids Learning Center Of South Dade
11500 Quail Roost Drive, Miami, FL  33157
Last modified Kids Learning Center Of South Dade is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Kids Learning Center Of South Dade Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top