Posted August 29, 2014
I have two girls that have been attending this Center since last year and I must say that at the beginning I was very happy and looking forward to being with them long term. But of course everything is too good to be true, it wasn't long before I started having problems with some of the staff. In the mornings you can't even get a "Good Morning", what is supposedly considered superiors are the worst ones. The Directors need to sit and analyze who they have as staff and if they are the perfect fit for the job. After school care is basically spent playing outside and doing Just Dance videos for that I can keep my child at home or with family and they will be better taken care of and actually learn something. Preschoolers are being sent home wet and with fevers and to them its normal...sorry but not for my girls. If I pay for you to watch my kids I expect some what of a decent service especially if my background is in the Education Field I know the rules and what is going on is totally against the law. There are also kids being left unattended and the excuse is that the teacher has to get a paper. Seriously you can't tell me that two of the older children couldn't go get the paper.

Kids Learning Center Of South Dade 4

Posted September 13, 2013
I work for this small school for the past 2 years and have my niece in the toddler 2 program. I enjoy coming to work and giving my students 100% of me. The small student to teacher ratio allows me to give every child individual attention. I hope continue he and have my niece flourish.

Posted September 12, 2013
Staff always complaint of not getting paid on time or just receiving 1/2 pay check. Turn over is high smog office staff.

Kids Learning Center Of South Dade 5

Posted July 30, 2013
as a parent at Kids Learning Center I find the staff to be super! they greet with a smile and I feel Very comfortable with leaving my infant in this school. I get daily reports and plenty of communication. From the front door to the back door, I find that the staff is VERY helpful in anything that I need.

Posted June 04, 2013
The staff is clueless. They are always talking about how things are going to get better, but never actually do anything to better the school. They are only worried about the grants that children's trust gives them. Ms. Yolanda is arrogant as can be and the rest of the staff is just like her. The classrooms are disorganized and the teachers are not even certified to teach. I truly do not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted August 02, 2012
My kids used to go there my 1 yr old hated the teacher, and I was wondering why, the reason simple, because he was an active child the teacher forced him to spend most of the day in a chair sitting,also he came home with scratches and no one knew why?! Hello you supposed to take care of my child. Another day I received a confidence and the teacher of my 2yr put him on time out for 45 minutes in the playground because she decided... I look the video and there was no reason ... The best advice take your child OUT!!! The office management is beyond poor, that is child abuse and they never did anything!

Posted September 21, 2011
My 6 month old attended the day care center for two days. On the second day, I came to pick her up and heard a baby screaming and crying. I went to the bathroom, thinking something may have happened to the baby and the teacher was taking care of it. Five minutes later, I leave the bathroom the same baby is screaming and crying. I race to the baby room and entered it. My 6 month old is in there by herself. No one was in there. She'd been left, strapped in a bouncy chair by herself, screaming and crying with mucus crusted around her eyes. I unstrapped her, picked her up, grabbed her things, and was almost out the door when the teacher stepped into the classroom. Mind you she had not rushed to the bathrooms because that was where I was at. The teacher said, looking at me as if I was overacting, "Oh I heard her." I didn't respond for fear there would be an altercation. I went straight to the director. I also have reported them to DCF.

Kids Learning Center Of South Dade 5

Posted November 10, 2010
My kids have attended this school for years! The staff is very attentive, and they have a great curriculum :)

Kids Learning Center Of South Dade
11500 Quail Roost Drive, Miami, FL  33157
Last modified Kids Learning Center Of South Dade is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Kids Learning Center Of South Dade Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top