Posted August 05, 2014
AcadeMir is a great place to work. The owners are Amazing administrators. They always look after the well being of the students and parents. In addition they truly value their staff. Especially the ones who deserve their respect. I have been part of the school and can affirm that. AcadeMir feels like my second home. I am proud to be led by an admirable group of administrators, mentors, and managers like them. Their leadership and ability to get things done are an inspiration to us all(at least to the ones who really care about this profession) and really help make this the excellent school it is today. Sad to say some people come go to work with the wrong idea and false work ethics. In that case AcadeMir is not the place for you. Last but not least, they have inspired me and many other exceptional educators to go above and beyond the call of duty.

Posted July 26, 2014
This is an AMAZING school. Your children will learn so many things and more. At just 4 years olds almost every child leaves academir knowing how to read, recognize different money, count to 100 and more. Every single teacher in this school is friendly, Amazing and dedicated, the owners are not. They have VERY VERY little consideration for the employers. Academir has lost so many people because the owners are very heartless. Great academics, great teachers, heartless owners.

Posted March 24, 2014
I am a parent at AcadeMir Preschool. It is a shame that some parents write negative comments when things don't go their way. The only experience I have had is a positive one. It is true that they are about academics; and isn't this why we place our children here in the first place? It is also true that the owners like to be aware of what is happening in their school. Isn't this a good thing? I think so. This assures me that things will get done. As far as communication, I can only say that memos are sent home stapled on my child's book bag. It is also posted in their website, outside the door, and in their lobby's monitor. I was called this past month to discuss my child's VPK results. The owner and I had a very positive conversation. I was also given the owner's personal phone number at one point when I asked for it from the front desk. So, communication is existence and viable. For the past year I have dealt with the personnel at the front desk and can honestly say that it has been very pleasant and at times enjoyable. I am very happy and I am getting what I expected (love, care, communication, and education). I HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS SCHOOL!

Academir Preschool Learning Center 1

Posted March 20, 2014
My son attended Academir for almost two years. I honestly have nothing bad to say about the teachers. However, there is a huge turnover on teachers because the administration is horrible. The person in the front office is super rude and is not helpful at all. The owners of the school discourage the teachers from having an open communication with the parent. Everything has to go through them and to meet with them was nearly impossible. My son was miserable in that school. As soon as I switched him, he was a completely different person. That school is all about academics and the kids have no time to be kids. It is very sad. As a concerned parent, please think twice before putting your child in this school.

Posted August 23, 2013
All my nieces and nephews go to Academir and now my older son is attending. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this school. They always listen to the parents concerns and always attend to them as well. VERY EXCITED THAT MY SON IS THERE NOW! I know the elementary school is constantly sending emails to parents with updates, and the preschool sends little memos staples around the loops of the book bags. Lots of communication. GREAT SCHOOL . highly recommended!

Posted June 28, 2013
Excellent Experience, especially this year with Ms. Capo and Ms. Sanchez who are a great team! Thank you for your dedication and patience. My daughter learned so much. We ll miss you next academic year.

Academir Preschool Learning Center 2

Posted January 03, 2012
My daughter attended Academir for 3 months and I decided to pull her out. She is 22 months old now. My daughter loved the teachers there but I knew very little about what went on throughout the day. They have a monitor system where you can login and view the daycare at any time but the cameras are focused in areas where the kids do not usually go. Once I asked the director if my daughter was napping well and it was hard to get a straight answer. They told me yes she was but I knew from her behavior she was not. After that I guess they fixed the problem because she stopped coming home cranky and drowsy but it was an example of bad communication. They also keep the air at 60-65 degrees supposedly to reduce the spread of germ when a lot of kids are sick. This never worked for my daughter because she was constantly sick and when I picked her up her little hands were icicles. I did like that my daughter learned many new songs and words while she was there. They also put on some really cute shows during the holidays.

Posted July 27, 2010
Great experience, Academir really cares about your child education. My son has been in Academir since he was 1 year old, now he is 5 and he has learned so much. I took him to get evaluated to another school and he was way more advance than he was supposed to.

Posted July 26, 2010
My daughter has been in Academir for one year. She has learned a great deal, not only academically but also intellectually. The teachers are good but I am dissapointed at the interaction with the parents. It is very difficult to speak to the teachers. To do so the principal must always be present and so, the level of communication diminishes. Overall, I think it is a good schools, especially for toddlers and preschoolers. However, they need to let the parents in a little more. I would love it if they had a PTA, for example.

Posted March 05, 2010
I have my daughter in Academir since she was 18th months, she is now 3 1/2 years old and loves the school and teachers. I moved far from the scholl when she turned 2 and I prefer to drive 20-30 minutes every day and see her happy, and learning as much as she does in the school. I compared the curriculum and facilities with many other schools near my house and I still do not find one that is as good as Academir.

Academir Preschool Learning Center
11980 SW 8th Street, Miami, FL  33184
Last modified Academir Preschool Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Academir Preschool Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top