Posted June 02, 2015
Our son has attended REM from 18 months to 4 years old. He is has just finished their VPK program. We have had nothing but great experiences at REM. The teachers and sad have become like family and we are sad to go. Our next child will definitely be attending REM. Our son has learned so much and feels so loved. Thank you REM!!!

Posted February 25, 2015
Our son attended REM once he turned 3 and was going there until he graduated from pre-k. I have only great things to say about this place. We were given recommendations from a few friends and co-workers, and as law enforcement officers, we wanted to make sure safety and quality of education was number 1. After taking a tour of establishment with Mrs. Moreno, we were impressed with the size and cleaniness of rooms, and equipment (smartboards). Staff were all friendly and helpful. Teachers were amazing and so caring and loving.....you could truly see the love they had for each child there. My son's current teachers, now in 1st grade, would ask about his education prior to kindergarten. They were impressed with his learning advancement, and commended REM for a job well done. If I were still living by school, I would have definitely placed my daughter there for Pre-k. Thank You staff and teachers of REM, Tangredi family

Posted March 02, 2010
good education in prek,my kids learn to write his name in the first 2 week,and his love the school the teachers are so loving persons,the owners are very friendly.

Rem Learning Center