Miami, FL

Posted November 09, 2014
this school is amazing.we all ways have fun and free stuff.and i love the teachers in this school . there is all ways fun this to do like parades,filed trips,ceremonials to us.each day is a best day for us.

Posted July 18, 2012
Greetings. I use to attend PRME a long time ago. I am pleased to announce that my daughter will be starting 1st grade this 2012-2013 school year at PRME. There are many of the same teachers and staff there as when I was a student. I am thrilled to now be an involved parent as I was an involved student. Good luck to everyone this school year. #OneLOve-Mrs.McGowan

Phyllis R. Miller Elementary School 1

Posted October 19, 2011
My son goes to this school and I have to say I am very upset with the administration. "Some teachers" are good but I must say the majority of the students are disrespectful and behave bad. I am not thrilled about Phyllis Miller, I decided to transfer my child out of this school.

Posted December 15, 2010
What a great school! My son is in kindergarten and he has a new teacher Mrs Peoples. What a lovely woman. She cares about the children and she is passionate about her job. The office staff is professional and the new principal is OUTSTANDING. The county finally did something right by selecting Mrs Boyd for PRMES.

Posted August 31, 2010
I have been to PRMES for 4 years and now i'm in middle school. I can say that this is an outstanding school with no doubt. It's amazing and it's teachers are really dedicated. I left for years but my time there was terrific. Ihighly recommend it. I also has outstanding gifted programs too. I used to be a gifted student. The school is very caring and loving too! I love this school!!

Posted June 11, 2010
wow! I can not complain, I have had all my 4 children go to this school, from my oldest that is 25 yrs old now to my 10 yr old that just ended the 5th grade. It has very much improved alot with caring teachers and a much better office staff performance. they have very good academic programs. I really wish the school would not stop at 5th grade that it would go to 6th or better yet 9th grade. thanks Mrs. Rogers your the best.

Posted June 01, 2009
It's a great school. I am pleased with every thing and I am one of those who think that Ms. King, the principal, is doing a great job. Next year will be better. From good to great is still the goal.

Posted December 19, 2008
Great school. The Teachers are very good.

Phyllis R. Miller Elementary School 0

Posted December 10, 2008
I have actually found the staff to be quite wonderful, and as PTSA secretary, I deal with them quite a bit. The school has a new principal, so perhaps things are changing. Certainly, all public schools face funding challenges and are needlessly bureaucratic. But PRMES has been a gem to my son for the few months we have been there. A real find.

Posted February 18, 2008

Phyllis R. Miller Elementary School
840 Northeast 87th Street, Miami, FL  33138
Last modified Phyllis R. Miller Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Phyllis R. Miller Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top