1,572 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Turner Tech is a school where if a student is willing to learn they will but however if they aren't interested in learning this is not the best place to be. If one does not have an interest in education they'll automatically fail at this school and really give he or she a bad reputation on their life and it'll show in their grades in the future. To conclude this, Turner Tech is a great school as long as the child put an effort in he or she studies. Current Sophomore..

I graduated from William h Turner tech from the television production program in 2010 and I'm in college now studying Mass communication with a concentration in journalism with a minor in television production and I can most definitely say that Turner tech have prepared me for college. It may not have sports but, I did run track at Miami central. And, that payed my way through college. I'm glad I went to Turner Tech instead of Miami Central. I have nothing against central

Administrative personnel and teachers are extremely helpful and caring both with students and parents which makes any problem or concern be resolved right away. Opportunities to advance and get the best out of school are unlimited - great asset for students who really care about their future

learning hot to appreciate and yes, utilize,My natural initiative and enthusiasm. I was one of those Students that if portrayed in a positive light would be called rambunctious, exuberant and smart. I'm a teenager after all, and our goals is to have a good time. I could turn any material into a good time, that is if teachers let me, and most did not. But these two teachers were different. They let us transform what could easily have been a very run-of-the-mill weekly vocabulary assignment in which we were to study and incorporate as many of the new words as possible into our new enhanced Attitudes. With their blessing I try to remember that as a teenager,with all the issues and concerns that any normal teenager has, what I most wanted and appreciated was learning in a light, enjoyable way. And for this I always tell myself that if im not being engaged, or dare I say, entertained in some way,most likely im probably not learning, at least not in any meaningful way. This generation is full of teenagers and they are different. I try to remember this when facing my own reality. I am not always successful but i will be if i work at it.

Dont buy into all the hype trust me this school is LAME. First off everything about the school is boring it has no activities and the teachers put you to sleep. Im a sophmore at the school and its my first year here, and it will be my last! Some of these teachers barely speak english. The teachers dont even care about the students, this mite be the most uninteresting school in history. Sure it offers lots of stuff, but trust me you'll fall asleep on these teachers and you'll probably fail anyway. Whatever you do dont go to this school, you'll regret it!

This school is amazing. Sure it doesn't have sports, but the teachers and students are awesome. The students spent most of their time learning instead of causing drama, so I give it 5 out of 5 stars.

It's an 'ok' school. It's really good academic wise, because you can get a headstart in the career you want to be in. But in sports and activities, not so much. It would be a really fun school if we at least had a sports team, but we don't.

I rated this school 5 stars because it is a excellent school to be at they have 9 out 10 every professional career a child would want to be in

its ok, its not one of the best schools I ever went to. Some teachers do not teach, while other ones happen to be the best teachers i have ever had.

Really great learning environment. Students don't spend much of their time causing trouble. Building education and creating a successful future is key at this school. I am a graduating senior and my experience at Turner Tech has been both educational and fun!!!

Last modified William H. Turner Technical Arts High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.