St Thomas The Apostle Catholic School 5

Posted January 27, 2015
As a student at St. Thomas I proudly say: They hate us cuz they ain't us! #stalegendary

St Thomas The Apostle Catholic School 1

Posted September 03, 2013
I am extremely disappointed of this school! It is extremely expensive and does not deliver what every parent would expect...a positive and catholic environment...totally the contrary! Some teachers are great and they teach great, but there are other teachers that don't seem to care for the student s education. Besides there is favoritism for some students based on how long they have been in the school or how much "donations" the parents have given. Most of the students are bullies. As a parent you will need to fill out a Bully Report if you want something done about the actions of other students. Am I supposed to fill out a report for over 10 students? Really, on a Catholic school? Teachers don't seem to have any authority to discipline the students! The staff, administration, and some parents are hypocrites! The school requires a lot of the parents involvement but only to take more money from them. This school got my expectations too high but the atmosphere and treatment that my daughter and I have received failed to impress me and meet those expectations!. It is a hostile Catholic School environment. I will NOT recommend this school to anyone!

St Thomas The Apostle Catholic School 5

Posted November 27, 2011
I love this school!! Good environment and teachers. Dedicated parents. Strong guidance and principles are observed here.

St Thomas The Apostle Catholic School
7303 Southwest 64th Street, Miami, FL  33143
Last modified St Thomas The Apostle Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Thomas The Apostle Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top