Miami, FL

Bent Tree Elementary School 1

Posted October 27, 2014
Most schools in Miami Dade are "A" schools- it is not that difficult to become an A school for starters. This school has the worst teachers. No parent communication, no accountability. Learning is left to the student. This school is horrible. Don't let the rating below fool you. Every parent I've spoken to feels the same way I do.

Posted August 19, 2013
Me encanta la escuela tienen un buen equipo de trabajo desde los empleados, maestros y padres. Les estoy sumamente agradecida por todo lo que hacen por mi hijo.

Posted July 01, 2013
Mi experiencia en Bent Elementary School todo el personal excelente, empezando con el Director y todas las muchachas de la oficina todos muy cari osos y con gran interes de ayudar,Ms Michelle maestra de Pre-K y Ms Kim Excelentes Dios las Bendiga, les agradesco su ayuda con mi ni o que tiene problemas de comportamiento y vi una gran mejoria en el poco tiempo que estuvo alli porque llego a mitad de a o , Ms Michelle que Dios la siga guiando por la dedicacion y el hermoso trabajo que hace ayudando a tantos padres y ni os en el comienzo de su futuro estudiantil, la vamos ha extra ar :-( fue un placer conocerla y nunca l vamos ha olvidar. Yenny (mama)

Bent Tree Elementary School 4

Posted October 04, 2007
My son is autistic and goes to Bent Tree elementary. Regarding the autistic program I have to say it is good, but not enough. As parent of an autistic children I think they need more exposure to other children and have more activities where they can interact more. Ms. Aliaga is very sweet and caring. the aftershool staff is all very nice. I have no complains. Doris is great and the security Ramona is great.

Bent Tree Elementary School 3

Posted August 19, 2007
My biggest concern would have to be the safety of the children. I feel that the safety of the children should be taken seriously.

Posted January 18, 2007
My just entered his first year in the public school system, in Aug. 2006. I met with the principal in March of 2006 and toured the school before knowing that our son would be safe and most of all happy in his new school. The teachers are great, in fact, he is already reading at a first grade level. The faculty is very friendly and cafeteria staff as well. I am very satisfied with it and take much pride in saying my son attends the school!

Posted August 05, 2005
My child has been at this school for 4 years, I think the teachers are the best around, the gifted classes are unbeatable along with the teachers. However i think the current principal lacks involvement in student & parent relations. I think she need to get involved!

Posted July 20, 2005
My kid loves the school. Learning English everyday! Love teachers, Nice people, good people.The teachers care about the kids learning and doing the best they can. Try! Practice, Try again and focus, you are smart, I know you can do it! They help parents remember that when we give time to learning then our kids care about learning and learning becomes part of everyday life. Very good people in office, very nice teachers, english learning very good, art is very nice, my son will be an artist speak english and very happy. Im very happy to. I practice, with my son. Good school.

Posted June 19, 2005
Love the staff, and teachers. Everyone has been very helpful and friendly. Teachers are professional and meetings have proven to be effective and geared towards assisting child to reach full academic growth.

Posted May 27, 2005
I love all the teachers that my kids have had. They have been helpful and provided plenty of feedback. The school is clean, the resources are incredible. The team for children learning English are caring and responsible. I am grateful for their guidance. I am grateful my kids have had such a positive influence and experience.

Bent Tree Elementary School
4861 Southwest 140th Avenue, Miami, FL  33175
Last modified Bent Tree Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bent Tree Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top