983 students|Dade

Bad
Good

I went to this school for all my years of learning up until 5th grade and I honestly don't think I could have gotten a better education. The teachers are very nice and dedicated to helping every student. They make sure the students are doing well and reward those who work hard. I really liked this school because they do care about their students.

I do not understand how the gifted program works in this school. My son is now in third grade and he has been attending this school since first grade . In the SAT of both , first grade and second grade, he got 99 in Math(which is the highest possible score) and 95 in Reading . At the end of both courses, his regular grades were straight A's. However, every time we went to the school (because they never contacted us) to ask about the possibility of him entering into the program they gave us a different explanation. Last year, they told us that it was too late to begin with the process, now, that they need to take into account the amount of students enrolled into the gifted program in each grade before make any proposal to the district. So, if the gifted group has enough students no other student will be able to enter into the program even though his results could be better of those already enrolled . I think that the school does not have a transparent and fair policy about this program.

please call at district office at 305 499 5050 and let them know so they can take care of it

My three kids go to this school and i have nothing but good experiences both teachers, administrative staff and students. This is the first year i am home full time and i have beend at the school in many occassions and i have wonderful relationships with my kids' teachers. Ms. Leon-Rodriguez, Ms. De Dios, Ms. Marrero, Ms. Sanchez, Ms. Carranza, Ms. Hernandez and Ms. Garcia are aweeesome! They are dedicated, easy to talk to, they are always thinking about the well being of my children and all the kids and the minute they see something not right they let me know so we can work together to fix it. I really love this school. Ms. Menchero, the Principal and the assistant principals, Ms. Gil and Ms. Rose are always there to help me and all the parents. Many of the parents that i have talked to, have excellent comments about the efficiency, dedication and personal touch they give to any issue they might have had with their kids. I recommend this school 100%.

Im giving it one star because this school is very bad. The principal is the only nice person there and some other teachers but the children... They bully and bother everyone and they keep on doing it which is why it is impossible to ignore them... The food is not that healthy and good the lunch is messy the school is dirty they make the kids sit on dirty floors which my kid comes with dirt on his pants everyday . The gifted has the only normal people in it pther classes are horrible but not because of the teachers because of the kids. If you dont want your child being one of the bully or crying everyday dont ever choose this school!

This school is amazing. Amazing campus, professionalism everywhere. Also, unlike most schools the faculty and staff are actually nice, caring, and responsible for our school. I highly recommend this school because it welcomes all races and cultures

This school is the best one ever I am in 5th grade and I am having a wonderful year I have been here since kindergarten. I love you Hadley.

This school has the worst manners and professionalism i have ever seen. I called up the school to find out some information for my son, when i called the operator welcomed me to the school then continued to talk to whoever she was talking to in the office completely ignoring me. I just want to warn everyone that they should be ready to deal with some of the rudest people in FL i hope after this year i have nothing to do with this school and i am very disappointed in the action of the receptionist

I went to Hadley 2nd-5th grade it is Amazing extreme security and once there was a delincuent 100 ft from the school and within 2 minutes the school was on lockdown.the children are friendly and there is no bulliying whatsoever . Your child will be happy here and The principal Mrs.Menchero has amazing leadership and Mrs.Gil And Dr.Guold Are Amazing Vice principals!Hadley Is Amazing!

I think is the Best School in Miami, Dade. My son & daugther go there, ones in 4th and the other in kinder, The teacher are great, and very understanding!

Last modified Charles R Hadley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.