Miami, FL

Posted October 21, 2011
My children attend this school and I have been very happy with the quality of the school, and the leadership of the teachers (particularly Ms. Guadagno). Her involvement was substantial in my son's success last year. Her dedicated went above and beyond, and because of that he is very confident, successful and now loves going to school. I am particularly thrilled with the tremendous cultural and ethnic diversity of the school. My children truly have the opportunity to mix with and learn from children of all nationalities, colors, religions, and cultures. Thank you again.

Posted September 09, 2011
I love this school my daugher is in 2nd grade this is her first year she came for a charter school and I prefer this public school 100% she loves that her teacher teaches in both languages spanish and english and I love that too :)

Posted October 12, 2010
This is an amazing bilingual school with hard-working teachers and staff. The students are taught higher order thinking skills and challenged daily with their classwork and home learning assignments. The students graduating from this school have been said to be the most prepared when entering middle schools in the feeder pattern. The school has excellent programs for the students as well as for the parents.

Marjory Stoneman Douglas Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2010
This is my daughter's 3rd year at the school. She's had amazing, wonderful teachers. I am a very involved mom. I go to field trips, field day, etc., but I feel that public school doesn't do much activities to get parents involved. Comparing to other friends and their schools, I think more should be done about this.

Posted February 06, 2010
For any parent of an ESE/EBD student: If you are unhappy at your childs current school I would recommend their ESE/EBD program to everyone the teacher and aide for K-3 are by far the most professional and loving teachers a child can have. I am very pleased with their hard work and effort to help your child excel. I have no words to ever thank them enough for their hard work with my child!

Posted January 06, 2010

Posted September 17, 2009
This a fabulous school. The entire staff makes you feel welcomed and the adminstration is always available to assist with any and all concerns. You truly feel at home there.

Marjory Stoneman Douglas Elementary School 1

Posted April 21, 2009

Posted November 17, 2008
Marjory Stoneman Douglas is a great school, the staff in the office is very nice and helpful, and the assistant principal is always available. I'm very sad to say that my daugther doesn' have this year a great teacher like last year.

Posted November 14, 2008
this is the very best best school all the teachers are nice and most are bilingual there teaching is VERY good.

Marjory Stoneman Douglas Elementary School
11901 Southwest 2nd Street, Miami, FL  33184
Last modified Marjory Stoneman Douglas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marjory Stoneman Douglas Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top