698 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

William Lehman is an amazing school! The majority of the teachers are great and very involved. Administration and staff are very helpful and make sure if there is an issue that the child's needs are being met! The principal is really good about parent involvement and our PTA is on point!. I was nervous when I had to switch my daughter to public school, but WLE has been a huge blessing to us! Their drama performance every year is spectacular and my daughter is happy and thriving academically as well as emotionally!

This is not true at all! K-2nd graders have recess every day. Students have Physical Education every day starting in the 3rd grade....

I am so happy to be back. We asked for hardship to go to a k-8 school nearby because of sitter issues, what a disappointment. I had to come back to my home school. My daughter was not challenged at all. She was in 2nd grade dealing with vocabulary and spelling that she had done the previous years. My fault was that I kept her there for the whole year, I should have taken her out as soon as I saw this. I am very happy at WLE, and my girls have the best of the best now. They are being challenged and inspired all the time. I recommend this school if you want your children to establish a great foundation for future scholastic achievements.

The teachers are great but the administrative staff is a complete disappointment. They are rude, would rather blather gossip than attend someone waiting and so unwelcoming. Especially one of the assistant principles, Ms. Tamargo. She is not suited for an elementary. Cold, unwelcoming, and rude. I'm going to Devon-Aire and will hopefully have a better experience.

William Lehman is an outstanding school. The principal is constantly involving parents in all school activities. Every year the school presents a Broadway production and turns the cafeteria into a theatrical work of art. The school has been doing this for the last 15 years. IT is also an A school and has stayed that way for the last 6 or 7 years. We commend the staff, the administration and the parents who volunteer for such a fine job!

Wonderful administration and teachers!!! They are very involved in school events and there is always a positive energy in the school. Teachers are very helpful and eager to communicate about any concerns you may have with your child. We love WLE!!!!

Great caring teachers always eager to help your child! Strong academic program without the stress or competitive atmosphere. Really helps your child be well rounded.

This school is strong academically, but at the expense of other areas that are also very important. There is no recess. Kids need to be able to run and play and re-energize. Mental health and physical health go hand in hand. My 1st grader and 2nd grader are very smart, diligent students and love to learn, but when I put them in school here, their love of learning quickly was smothered. They were very unhappy and did not like going to school at all. Then, when they'd get home from school they'd have at least 2 hours of homework. When do the kids just get to be kids? Maybe they'll do well academically, but they won't love learning like they use to, and they are not my happy kids anymore. For these reasons, I took them out of WLE.

Amazing school!! My son has been there since 1st grade and going on 5th now.....Teachers are the best!! nothing compare to the prior schools I had him at....awesome communication, they will go out of their way for their students, they are caring and show interest on the kids learning...It begings from leadership, great principal and vice principal!!.....My daughter is starting Kinder this school year coming and she cant wait...Again, AMAZING school!!! <3

We LOVE WLE!! My son can't wait for the new school year already! Thank you to everyone who made my son's first year a success!

Last modified William H. Lehman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.