Posted June 11, 2014
Excellent school. I am so happy and satisfied with the progress of my son. He finished Kindergarten with excellent grades. I am so thankful to his teacher Mrs. Covas who did an excellent job!! She is an amazing teacher!!

Posted October 21, 2013
This is an Excellent school focus on children education and developmentl!! The school staff are amaizing!! Thank you very much!

Posted September 24, 2013
My two girls go to this school... I am so happy and satisfied with the work, responsibilities and effort the teachers and office staff do !! my girls have a learning disability and thanks to their HORIZON program my girls have achieved so much and have improved so much is unbelievable.. The dedication for the kids at this school is amazing. THANK YOU EKB once a beckham bear always a beckham bear!!

Posted July 17, 2013
Wow, like one parent said it best, the FCATscores say it all. Mrs Rojas you are a great teacher for the gifted. Battle of the book winners, way to go, all of your hard work paid off.

Posted May 16, 2013
I'm a father of one child in this school and I cannot wait for the year to finish, to let you know how happy I am with the presence of Mrs. Cordova and Covas. I truly believe this is one of the best schools in Miami Dade county.

Posted May 14, 2013
I am a mother of two children in this school and I cannot wait for the year to finish, to let you know how happy I am with the presence of Miss Angeles Rodriguez. The school s principal makes an incredible selection of their teachers. During my many years of study I haven t had such an extraordinary teacher. Miss Rodriguez, your students love you as well as their parents. We have been very fortunate to have you with us this year. Thanks, thanks and thanks for the patience, wisdom and knowledge you have passed on to our children. You're the best thing that has happened this school year.

Posted May 02, 2013
Ethel K. Beckham is an excelent school. Teachers, parents, staff all are great. They are always helping the students excel in their education.

Posted April 05, 2013
This school is absolutely wonderful! My child just started this year and we are SO happy! Her teacher is excellent - my child is motivated and she LOVES going to school. I truly believe this is one of the best schools in Miami Dade county. Excellent leadership by pricipal and assistant principal and VERY high quality teachers! Thank you, EKB!!

Posted December 19, 2012
Excellent academic program! The rating says it all. Teachers are great at helping students excel in their eduacion.

Posted December 06, 2012
I graduated about 2-3 years ago but, I honestly ADORED! that school. The teachers were friendly, there was a small amount of homework, and the lunch ladies could let you get away with free lunch! Something every child loves! Well when I was in the school, I couldn't wait to see my teachers! Of course there is always that one evil teacher but, what are you gonna do? I honestly think whoever went/goes to EKB is very lucky! If you are looking to enroll your child into school, take it from a person who spent five years locked in there. It was amazing and what other elementary schools get a ten out of ten review?

Ethel Koger Beckham Elementary School
4702 Southwest 143 Court, Miami, FL  33175
Last modified Ethel Koger Beckham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ethel Koger Beckham Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top