839 students|Dade

Bad
Good

EKB is a great school. All the teachers and staff make a huge effort to know all the children and the school is very warm and welcoming. The experience that we have had with the school is amazing. I'm really glad that my son has had Mrs. Rodriguez as a second grade teacher. My son talks about how she makes learning so much fun for all of the kids. I know he is happy too. He comes every day with a big smile on his face. Thank you for being such a WONDERFUL teacher and for making my son wants to learn more. We love you Mrs. Rodriguez !!!

Excellent school. I am so happy and satisfied with the progress of my son. He finished Kindergarten with excellent grades. I am so thankful to his teacher Mrs. Covas who did an excellent job!! She is an amazing teacher!!

I love this school Both of my daughters are here in the diskovery program and been amazing The teachers the principal I'm very happy with this school. And very safe. Thank u. EKB.

This is an Excellent school focus on children education and developmentl!! The school staff are amaizing!! Thank you very much!

My two girls go to this school... I am so happy and satisfied with the work, responsibilities and effort the teachers and office staff do !! my girls have a learning disability and thanks to their HORIZON program my girls have achieved so much and have improved so much is unbelievable.. The dedication for the kids at this school is amazing. THANK YOU EKB once a beckham bear always a beckham bear!!

Wow, like one parent said it best, the FCATscores say it all. Mrs Rojas you are a great teacher for the gifted. Battle of the book winners, way to go, all of your hard work paid off.

I'm a father of one child in this school and I cannot wait for the year to finish, to let you know how happy I am with the presence of Mrs. Cordova and Covas. I truly believe this is one of the best schools in Miami Dade county.

I am a mother of two children in this school and I cannot wait for the year to finish, to let you know how happy I am with the presence of Miss Angeles Rodriguez. The school s principal makes an incredible selection of their teachers. During my many years of study I haven t had such an extraordinary teacher. Miss Rodriguez, your students love you as well as their parents. We have been very fortunate to have you with us this year. Thanks, thanks and thanks for the patience, wisdom and knowledge you have passed on to our children. You're the best thing that has happened this school year.

Ethel K. Beckham is an excelent school. Teachers, parents, staff all are great. They are always helping the students excel in their education.

This school is absolutely wonderful! My child just started this year and we are SO happy! Her teacher is excellent - my child is motivated and she LOVES going to school. I truly believe this is one of the best schools in Miami Dade county. Excellent leadership by pricipal and assistant principal and VERY high quality teachers! Thank you, EKB!!

Last modified Ethel Koger Beckham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.