Miami, FL

Henry E.S. Reeves Elementary School 2

Posted July 14, 2013
This school dont dont me nothing about my child my.my child have got scrach in the face by a boy and then they never called me to tell me that and the staff is very rube i was taking to one and the staff rolled there eyes and i leave if u want your child to learn something dont send your child to reeves bad school

Henry E.S. Reeves Elementary School 1

Posted August 18, 2010
My two kids go to this school and I dont like the stuff's disrespecfull behavior towards the children and the parents ..they need to improved their stuff people skills... dont send your children to this school please ..

Posted July 13, 2009

Posted April 29, 2004
The staff and teachers are very cooperative and dedicated to teaching the children and being a good source of support for the students and their development.

Posted April 15, 2004

Henry E.S. Reeves Elementary School 2

Posted February 23, 2004
The staff of this school are every rude and do not have any people skills. I have never met a group of individuals who are not consistent or have anything organized correctly. The staff are yelling at the children and treat the children like there not appreciated... These are our future.

Henry E.S. Reeves Elementary School 1

Posted November 17, 2003
I am a parent of one of the children at Reeves and I personally feel this school is very disrespectful to parents. I have never been to a school where the security guards yell and fuss at the parents. They herd the children in like cattle, and personally I feel its inappropriate behavior for school personnel.

Henry E.S. Reeves Elementary School 3

Posted September 19, 2003

Henry E.S. Reeves Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2003

Henry E.S. Reeves Elementary School
2005 Northwest 111th Street, Miami, FL  33167
Last modified Henry E.S. Reeves Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry E.S. Reeves Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top