Miami, FL

Paul W. Bell Middle School 4

Posted February 09, 2015
This is my son first year and it is very hard for him but even all the teachers are helping me with him and they are very kind to me at anytime that I email them or called them. They are doing everything all they can to get him on track.

Posted June 02, 2014
My oldest son graduated from Paul Bell last year, and now my youngest is heading there. I love the school they DO care if you as a parent care. However, I don't think you should expect the school to educate your child as a parent we need to do that at home. And you should know what your kid is capable of and don't be blind to what kids do! Every school has good and bad, but it only depends on you and how involved you are with your kids education to be able to succeed on any school not just Paul Bell.

Posted May 21, 2014
This school is terrible. The office staff is rude as well as some of the administration. It is very difficult to have parental involvement in this school, probably has to do with the location. Students don't care, parents don't care and even worse the staff doesn't care. My oldest came here for one year and it was alright at the time but now it is a sad dump.

Paul W. Bell Middle School 2

Posted May 21, 2014
The staff and administration here is terrible. Most of the reviews written here are by students or badly written reviews probably by the staff themselves. This website is to provide honest information. My oldest daughter went to PWB for a year, back then it was alright but now the school has become a sad dump. We are trying to transfer our youngest to another school. Walk into the office and you will immediately be treated disrespectfully. Very few teachers care about your children's progress and are only there for the benefits.

Posted May 08, 2014
niujnuinuinuinunuinuinuinuinuinuiniunuinuinuinuinuinuinuinuin wfewgggggeagfwe w fewag wegr wag4wae hea hua8 8af hae9 fh ge hdsa sgjfjs gjsg j dj s j tafgsa h h sdj afidj eifu fscijf ewiu fiuo

Posted February 16, 2013
I am a former student from Paul Bell and look at me , i am a sucessful sergoen and i owe it all to Paul Bell middle school. Its not nice to make bad reviews , if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything . Because if your being mean trust me nobody would want to listen to you! I dont mean to be rude but , imagine if you were that school and you were getting bad reviews you would be devastaded.

Posted June 07, 2012
It's the best middle school ever! The people are super friendly and the school itself is just beautiful! I love mostly of the fact that Ms.Fowler, a trust counselor there, encourage the students not to do drugs in the DFYIT and have the 8th graders with the 6th grader in Shark Buddies! It's beautiful to see my middle school so caring for the students!

Posted February 11, 2012
Paul w bell is an excellent school the teachers they're great an make learning fun for me. I've been there for a year now and love i have learned many things from all my teachers. The programs Paul Bell has are great and can't wait for the years to come at that school, as a student i highly recommend this school!!! :)

Posted September 26, 2011
this school is amazing!!!!!!! the academics are amazing!!!!!! my daughter is in the 2011-2012 school year for 6th grade and loves it there!!!! she gets to continue on with her violin talent!!!! i recommend this school for everyone!!!!!

Posted August 03, 2011
This is the worse middle school in Miami, they have a lot of issues and hide it to parents, most of the teachers are careless about students success, the principal never shows up neither care about parents and students, the counselor just do papers job and print flyers to parents, my advice to you: choose a good school for your children,

Paul W. Bell Middle School
11800 Northwest 2nd Street, Miami, FL  33184
(305) 220-2075
Last modified Paul W. Bell Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paul W. Bell Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 51 reviews. Top