Posted October 28, 2014
This small school is a gem. The class room lessons are individualized to accommodate each students level. The individualized style of teaching helps each student excel at their own pace. This school's no sugar policy teaches students at a young age about eating healthy. They have a great gardening and music program. There are many afterschool activities -soccer, violin, orchestra, chest, etc. The afterschool program is held right in the students own classroom. The parents are encouraged to be involved -and most of the parents are very involved. My daughter has excelled greatly in this school. She is above expectation in all the subjects. Most importantly, my daughter loves going to school. She is excited about all her lessons and has incorporated a lot of her lessons at home.

Posted October 01, 2014
The school is amazing I have my two girls going to the school since 2012 and they are great the teachers are the best and super attentive with each student. I love the gardening, and music programs, but what i love the most is that the school is a community of parents and teachers working with the same goal in mind the students. I recommend the school, 100% the montessori system had help my two girls to be independent and to think on their own.

Posted September 26, 2013
Both my boys have just started school at Crma and thus far they love it. They are happy to go to school and enjoy the new style of learning, freedom and new knowledge/appreciation for nature and the world they live in. I'm very optimistic about their future at the school. Thus far I've seen that the teachers are very involved and very dedicated to helping the children develope nicely. They are great about keeping the parents involved and aware of all that goes on in the classroom. I'm happy with my choice.

Posted September 20, 2013
CRMA is a jem, I have had my daughter in this school since PK4 and they have a keen ability to focus on each child's academic needs and still be able to move the class along at a relatively smooth pace. I wouldn't want anything else! What's even better is the parents are kind too.

Posted August 28, 2013
I have two children enrolled at CRMA, in 1st grade and PK3. We have been at the school for about three years, and are extremely happy. One of the best things about the school is the sense of community that exists between all of the parents and teachers. The school offers a true Montessori environment, focused on the individual child's development. Another aspect of the school that I truly appreciate is the emphasis on health and environmentalism. From the school's no sugar policy to the list of ideas for healthy lunches that is provided with registration materials, this school's founders truly care about fostering the whole child. Kids WANT to learn in this school, and mine are flourishing and very happy. I have found that my first-grader is exhibiting knowledge and skills above that of her peers who are in traditional schools. My only concern when entering the school was that the classrooms are not as strictly controlled as the private Montessori school we came from, but thus far it has not proven to be an issue. The teachers and staff are simply amazing, and genuinely care about the students. They consistently go above and beyond! I would highly recommend this school to anyone!

Posted August 23, 2013
Great discipline and organization. Teachers are helpfull and patience with teaching their student. Great environment with much to learn. Friendl and professional staff.

Posted May 06, 2013
A Montessori option in the public school system was, to me, a blessing. The teachers are well trained and very serious about this style of teaching and learning. With children of different ages comingled within classrooms, older ones help the younger ones learn which reinforces lessons for everyone. I could not be happier with this school, the faculty, administration, and parents.

Posted May 06, 2013
my school is the best my two grandson and my grand daughter learn so much they are 7 years old and 5 years old and they learn to read since they start PK 4 the teachers are great with the kids and the parents are always welcome to participate and help at school , the classrooms are always clean, the teachers always ready to talk to the parents giving you suggestions had to help your child , in one word they are fantastic my grand children are very happy and ready to go to school

Posted May 05, 2013
At CRMA we have the best Parents! I have a grandmother that goes to read with the kids twice a week, parents take the mats to wash, sharpen pencils, laminated lessons, work on special projects with the kids, our parents this year got for our class a refrigerator, a projector, they send three teacher to the Montessori conference in Orlando and gave each teacher in the school money to buy materials for our class. I just got back from a teacher lunch hosted by the parents for teacher appreciation.....we have the best parents in the whole world! I love my parents!

Posted May 03, 2013
My daughter began at CRMA in preK3. She is now a second grader. I can't say enough great things about this wonderful little school. They really do work on holistic education. The school as a whole is a warm little community, everyone is all-hands-on-deck, including parents and families. Everyone knows and cares for one another's child. School principals are easily accessible. My daughter is very happy here.

Coral Reef Montessori Academy Charter
10853 Southwest 216th Street, Miami, FL  33170
Last modified Coral Reef Montessori Academy Charter is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coral Reef Montessori Academy Charter Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 95 reviews. Top